Ratings for Dr. Melissa L. Reilly

She takes the time to make you feel comfortable. She seems actually cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Very attentive and concerned about her patients. After a long search she will be my primary.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Reilly is not only the best doctor of any sort that I encountered bur one of the most decent, honest and caring people I know. She gives each patient an allotted time and her concerns for my health and overall wellness are unmatched. There are not enough stats on this site for how good she is.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Reilly, was very kind and she listened to my concerns and provided with the best help. So far, I am very pleased with her way to help people by advising the best medication. Most important Dr. Reilly, know how to communicate with her patients.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

I was not impressed with this office. I called to make appt and inquire about my ins. I was told they would get back to me but they never did. I arrived for my appt and was asked if I had ins! I didn't feel as if the Dr heard one word I said. She was whispering to herself with her back to me. I will not be going back. The Dr was not interested at all in my concerns. Very strange experience. The office is not run efficiently. The Dr and her staff need some updating as well as some lessons on how to handle their patients

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

With Dr Reilly, I feel confident I am being well taken care of. She does not over medicate and I like that when a new med is started, typically it will be at a very low dosage to minimize impact whenever possible. She has an amazing memory and even though I see her only 1 time every 6 months, she will ask about family and check in. She cares and is truly a great Dr. I'm thankful to have her.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Riley is a great doctor, she is attentive and caring. Her staff is dedicated and knowledgeable. I wouldn't change my doctor fir any other.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Excellent doctor tay cares about the patient. Visits use the time with the patient to address concerns. There is no sense of rushing the patient to see more patients as possible.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I love Dr Reilly, she always makes time to see me at the last minute if I need it, and she works really well with my crazy Army schedule.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

I really liked Dr Reilly. She was friendly, intelligent and helped my issue. I will be keeping her as my GP.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Melissa L. Reilly's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2005)