Ratings for Dr. Setorme Tsikata

Wonderful physician. Takes the time to talk with her patients and find out what's wrong.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr was 1 hour late for my appointment. i had to take a day off work to see her. when booking appointment for my son and myself receptionist my concerns of why i needed to see doctor. she only addressed 2/5 things that i needed and told me she was unable to give me the referral i needed because there wasn't enough time for that. so even though i had waited for over an hour, had an appointment booked for my son and myself back to back (over 30 minutes of time allotted) she was in the room with us for 15 minutes TOPS and didn't have time to meet all of my concerns and told me i would have to REBOOK in. So clearly her time is much more valuable than my own and she thinks its a non issue for me to have to take another day off work to come in and see her again? I think not. I left the office in full tears. Zero bedside manner and a complete disregard for your time and feelings. Also NOT good with children, very rough and business like. I will never recommend her, nor will my family be coming back. Knowledgeable answers were lacking, had to go look up multiple things that she didn't readily know the answers to (even to simple questions). overall an awful experience i wouldn't wish on anyone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

This Doctor misdiagnosed a bacterial infection for a fungal infection. Treatment given caused irritated dry, thin skin and had to be followed up by proper treatment under care of another Dr. The second Dr. diagnosed the condition from a photo taken the day we saw Dr. Tsikata and by performing a cultural swab, which was not previously done by Tsikata. I recommend seeing another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

One of the worst doctors I have yet to experience. Absoluely terrible. 45 minutes late for work as well. Doesn't listen to your true needs and appears to need an attitude adjustment!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Amazing dr, goes over the top for her Patients. Sometimes late but worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Very bad dr , racist. Never go there. She doesn't listen to you. No eye contact,like you're talking to statue.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

This is the only doctor I've come across who actually listens to what her patients have to say. You do have to wait to be seen but that's probably because she takes her time to actually help instead of blowing you off. I've moved almost 50km away now but will still continue to make the drive to see her.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Sorry, I just have absolutely nothing good or even average to say about this doctor. You don't even want to get me started.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

I will NEVER see this doctor again. Had seen her for prenatal and felt really insecure while under her care but being new to the area did not have an info on any other Drs. Service was poor as on more than one occasion we were 'forgotten' in the waiting room. Dr. had to recheck my records over and over to refresh herself on what tests etc I had already had done. During the summer our son was born with extremely dry skin. No lotions seems to add the proper hydration. Dr. gave me an Rx for lotion. I thought an Rx was odd and so did the pharmacy that filled the rx. They had never heard of the product being used on newborn tender skin. Being leary we only applied a small amount to his one heel. Within hours his skin was swollen and red almost like scalded skin. We took him to emerg for treatment. We now see different Dr in Stony that still shakes his head and rolls his eyes at that lotion being prescribed. At todays 6 month checkup there is still redness on his little heel.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

My experience with this doctor was not positive. I gave birth in December. She had me schedulted for a c-section prior to her leaving on vacation. Seemed to be in to much of a rush. Ostetrician on call did he surgery instean of her. She did not even attend the hospoital untill the next day On numerous visits she seemed to have no idea what tests she had alreaby book me for and which she already had results back for. Usually she was running an hour late to get in to see her but it was a 5 min visit once there. I find her behaviour very unprofessional to say the least.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013