Ratings for Dr. Sharon M. O'Brien

Dr O'Brien is knowledgeable and she LISTENS to what the patient has to say, and responds to any and all questions that I have. She responds to her email within the same day and I can get in to see her in a reasonable amount of time. She is a rare gem!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Best I've had. I've been thru a few at Geisinger, and she is awesome. Very patient, and very attuned to listening to what's happening.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

She is extremely friendly, helpful, considerate, knowledgeable, worthy of the degree she has. She is there for you. She usually will answer my e-mails within a few hours. Will promptly notify me of all my testings and blood work. And will do whatever she possibly can to help me with all of my many diseases. She has never missed a beet with me! She was there in everyway she could even before I switched over to her. She has an upbeat type of personality and is very good with all ages that I have seen her with. I wish that we had more doctors like her in this area. ONE'S WHO TRUELY CARE ABOUT ALL INDIVIDUALS. I count her as one of my friends and that is very hard to find in the medical establishments. After Dr. David Garrison left the GHS clinic, I thought that I would never be able to make that statement again, but then came along Dr. Sharon O'Brien. Thank God for her, and I hope she will be blessed the way she has blessed me with the things she has done for me so far. Rating 100%!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

Dr. Sharon M. O'Brien's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Port Matilda, PA