Ratings for Dr. Mahalla Masoumi

appointment every three months which I never had before. very happy with Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Masoumi is by far the BEST doctor I have seen. He is very thorough and knowledgeable, he very easily diagnoses every symptoms and does not let any issues linger. He always follows up and makes sure no symptoms re-appear. He has a wonderful sense of humour which makes each visit so pleasant, he takes the time to talk with me and loves to annoy my 15 year old son who thinks he knows everything. He makes us feel human and not just another number.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I find Dr Massoumi, very rude went to go see him for confirmation of a pregnancy and his comment was your pregnant again! Rudely! I try avoid him at all cost would rather go to our patients or community health centres. The wait time is absolutely rediculious and the receptionist at his office are extremely rude and ignorant!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. Masoumi is one of the best doctors I have ever been to (I am a senior). I find that he takes the time to talk to you and is thorough. At the first sign of a problem I was sent for more tests and and had surgery right away. Other than wait time, I do not see what some others here complain about. He has a very relaxing mannerism and a sense of humour the puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Masoumi often seems to have predetermined your diagnosis based on previous experiences with you as his patient. He is very reluctant to refer to specialists and does not believe in non-traditional forms of treatment or therapy. He appears to have sufficient knowledge to be a good doctor but I have not seen him use it consistently.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

A horrible doctor. He is not interested in alternative methods of healing e.g., diet, exercise, he just wants to push pills. He has little time to listen and dismisses issues I feel are important. He is very resistant to refer me to a specialist even though another doctor more than willing. He requires I come in for an appointment every time I need my thyroid medication renewed. A total waste of time for an ongoing, stable condition. Waste of time and waste of health care resources. His staff is just as dismissive and uninterested. If there wasn't a shortage of GPs he would be out of business.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Long wait times, and when you do get to see him, he can't take the time to address more than one problem at a time, because of this uncomfortable to discuss problems it is as if he doesn't have the time. Patients are to come back every three months with new blood work done such a waste of healthcare resources when once or twice a year will do if you do not have a major health issue.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

First off, my appointment was at 1:00 and I never got in to see him until 3:00. Which is fine I can respect that from time to time. But when I get into his office he is in such a rush to get out and go home that he has no time to listen to what is going on with me. I feel that it is my right to be heard and get more then five minutes because he is running behind. I was the one who waited 2 hours and had to take the time away from work. So because he would only hear me out for minutes I now have to take more time off work and go back and see him again. How fair is that? It isn't.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

In all honesty, this doctor made me feel like a number - at best. It was all about how many patients he could process in a day. Absolutely no follow-up .... when I needed it the moat. Even for this rural area I consider substandard at best. At best.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Dr. Masoumi is an excellent doctor! After coming from a doctor who didn't take the time to listen, it's really nice to be heard for a change!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012