Ratings for Dr. Shankar Srinivasan

Dr. Srinvasan has been very helpful to my care and that of my sons. He is understanding and listens carefully to me. The office staff needs help understanding urgency and call backs. An office manager could solve this issue.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Love Dr. Shankar Srinivasan. He's kind, caring and goes the extra mile to make sure you're well taken care of. He's taken the time to follow up with me, even after hours and I always feel he's given the utmost attention to my diagnosis. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I've put up Dr. Srinivasan for about 2 years. In and out in less than 5 minutes. Pharmacy had multiple issues reading his handwriting. During one recent visit, I was explaining how my anxiety has been triggered by menopausal mood swings. He stared at me for about a minute and later refused to adjust my meds. I've divorced this dr. and I'm now treating with another psychiatrist!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I have been a patient of ICPC for the past 20 years. Of these 20 years, I have been with my doctor, Shankar Srinivasan, for the last 10 years (since 2007). I highly recommend him. He is kind, considerate and very professional. Most recently he sent me for bloodwork to monitor my medication. Because of his initiative, I discovered that I had abnormal levels of the liver and the left kidney. He immediately sent me to my primary care physician for treatment. I am most grateful to him. He knows exactly what is best for his patients!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

ICPC is waste of money. They also do not prescibe any controlled medications, even with medical necessirty(epilepsy)- do not go here because they have been DEA raided before and are crippled now. I'm glad rao died he was the worst doctor EVERL

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

In the throws of a patient's psychotic episode, Dr. Srinivasan left his office "to make a phone call," never to be seen again. Left the consoling, etc. to his therapy/counselor/office staff. In regular office visits, he basically ignores the patient, asking questions of the companion. If you need meds, he's your guy. If you need a helpful, compassionate, psychiatrist, PLEASE look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr S is great has help me tremendouslyrics with my ADD. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

He royaly screws up your medications. Has me see him in 60 days. First doesn't preauthorize one of my meds insurance wouldn't cover it, my pharmacy calls it gets fixed. Then i realize there is no refill on half my medications. It took me 2 weeks to get ahold of him with both my pharmacy calling and me calling sometimes multiple times a day. He finally send in my scripts only to cut one medication amount in to 1/4th and the other he forgets to pre authorize again. Its been over a week and he hasn't corrected the issue. Im out of meds and he doesn't seem to care at all He should know who I am based on the amount of calls Ive made in the last 3 weeks

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr Srinivasan NEVER returns phone calls. He can't be bothered to get out of his chair, he just shouts for the next patient. He barely registers that my son and I are in the room. He clearly just wants to prescribe meds and move on to the next patient.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I have been trying to remember reach icpc for three weeks to reschedule an appointment that they cancelled. 0 calls, 2 emails ... Nothing. And I lime this staff and doctor, been going for ten years and yet I cant contact him. I'm gonna have to star rethinking my choices.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015