Ratings for Dr. Shankar Srinivasan

I have been a patient of ICPC for the past 20 years. Of these 20 years, I have been with my doctor, Shankar Srinivasan, for the last 10 years (since 2007). I highly recommend him. He is kind, considerate and very professional. Most recently he sent me for bloodwork to monitor my medication. Because of his initiative, I discovered that I had abnormal levels of the liver and the left kidney. He immediately sent me to my primary care physician for treatment. I am most grateful to him. He knows exactly what is best for his patients!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

ICPC is waste of money. They also do not prescibe any controlled medications, even with medical necessirty(epilepsy)- do not go here because they have been DEA raided before and are crippled now. I'm glad rao died he was the worst doctor EVERL

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

In the throws of a patient's psychotic episode, Dr. Srinivasan left his office "to make a phone call," never to be seen again. Left the consoling, etc. to his therapy/counselor/office staff. In regular office visits, he basically ignores the patient, asking questions of the companion. If you need meds, he's your guy. If you need a helpful, compassionate, psychiatrist, PLEASE look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr S is great has help me tremendouslyrics with my ADD. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

He royaly screws up your medications. Has me see him in 60 days. First doesn't preauthorize one of my meds insurance wouldn't cover it, my pharmacy calls it gets fixed. Then i realize there is no refill on half my medications. It took me 2 weeks to get ahold of him with both my pharmacy calling and me calling sometimes multiple times a day. He finally send in my scripts only to cut one medication amount in to 1/4th and the other he forgets to pre authorize again. Its been over a week and he hasn't corrected the issue. Im out of meds and he doesn't seem to care at all He should know who I am based on the amount of calls Ive made in the last 3 weeks

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr Srinivasan NEVER returns phone calls. He can't be bothered to get out of his chair, he just shouts for the next patient. He barely registers that my son and I are in the room. He clearly just wants to prescribe meds and move on to the next patient.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I have been trying to remember reach icpc for three weeks to reschedule an appointment that they cancelled. 0 calls, 2 emails ... Nothing. And I lime this staff and doctor, been going for ten years and yet I cant contact him. I'm gonna have to star rethinking my choices.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Horrible office staff. I needed meds renewed and he didn't respond.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

I started going to Dr S because my old Psychiatrist had odd hours and his office seemed more accommodating. Since I came in with previously diagnosed ADD, it seems he barely felt the need to ask me any questions, and in less than 5 minutes I had a prescription for my ADD meds.At every folloing visit, he barely remembered who I was and tried to push me to a higher dosage at every turn. I continued to say no because there were side effects making me ill at the current dosage. No appointment I've ever had ever last longer than 5 minutes, even when I feel I have something to discuss with him. I'll be finding another doctor soon.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I have never had such a bad experiance at any doctors office like this one. The wait time first of all is horrible, Drs staff is extremely unprofessional and rude. Doctor doesn't care about person who is in need of psychiatric care at all. When it came to prescription, he wrote wrong dose, took me forever to take care of it over the phone because the staff is nasty and don't like to get bothered. I wouldn't recommended this doctor to anyone!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013