Dr. Joseph M. Lam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Lam

Amazing doctor. Great with special needs. My son is on the spectrum and gets very scared. He loves Dr. Lam!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable. 10/10 would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2019

Best dermatologist ever! For 8+ years, my daughter had seen 2 previous dermatologists and nothing worked. She was even told by one of the doctors before we started consultation that there was no cure for eczema, so why were we there? Dr. Lam is friendly, patient, kind, caring, and most definitely knowledgeable. You're lucky if your child is his patient.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

We saw dr Lam this week for the first time. My 8 year old was super nervous. He came in with the best addituide and showed her some cool magic tricks. He is a doctor that truly cared. On the way home my daughter asked when do i see him again he was fun. Highly recommend dr lam

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

This Dr is AMAZING!!! He saw my son after being admitted at Children’s emergency and he was so kind, helpful, knowledgeable, supportive, and knew exactly what the problem was. We were so happy to have answers after seeing 6 doctors in 30 hours! He prescribed medication that started working very quickly and thankfully my son can eat again! Thank you Dr Lam for not only being an amazing doctor but for also for being an amazing human being and kind to my little guy and me at our worst! If anyone gets to see this man they are lucky to have the chance to see him!!!!

Submitted December 19, 2018

Dr Lam, is truly an amazing man and doctor! He was so kind and patient with my daughter. He listens to your concerns and actually cares!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

The best doctor I ever seen for my kids problems. My son had severe eczema and he was cleared a week after we saw Dr Lam.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Amazing Doctor! Patient, informative and fabulous with kids. Best experience we’ve had to date with a Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

A very good doctor. I will highly recommend him to anybody that has skin issues.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

A doctor or a magician? Why not both? He diagnosed my daughter in about 2 minutes what a slew of doctors could not figure out for 6 years. She really hates her skin issue but he made her feel confident that it could be fixed and even gave us fun suggestions that would encourage her being involved in the maintenance. You can really feel the love he has for his craft, and his knowledge and compassion are evident the moment he walks in the exam room.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr. Joseph M. Lam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill (Grad. 2001)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2006)
  • University of California San Diego (Grad. 2007)

• Teacher of the Year Award, UBC Pediatrics Undergraduate Education Program (2014)
  • Clinical Faculty Award for Excellence in Clinical Teaching (2012)

Oxford