Ratings for Dr. Stephen R. White

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. White is very pleasant, takes a lot of time with each patient, is informative and I totally recommend him based on my 4 visits so far.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

I have seen Dr. White 2x so far and both times he has been on time (surprising since most other doctors are usually behind schedule). He is by far the most helpful and knowledgeable doctor I have come across. I have antiphospholipid antibody syndrome (blood clotting disorder) and most doctors don't know much about it. He knows plenty of the disease and has been very helpful in going over my labs in detail. He takes his time and does not rush the appointments. He's great!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

I waited and waited for this doctor and on a second visit while waiting and waiting, I was told, he doesn't run on time. Perior. buh bye. He was rude and the office was dirty.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

I have only seen Dr. White once and he really left an impression on me. He is GREAT! He is thorough and takes the time to answer all your questions. He is very personable. I can't say I have had such a positive experience with a doctor in a long time!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Dr. Stephen R. White's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

GHI