Ratings for Dr. Weimin QU

I saught Dr. Qu out as my OB for my first pregnancy. He has excellent experience and delivered my baby successfully without any complications. Each of my visit required different amounts of waiting time as his office clinic is quite popular and busy. He's a well known doctor in the community and I was referred here by family. I'm happy with the care I received from both him and the nurses staffed. The office is very friendly and inviting unlike some other physicians clinics. I would definitely come back and trust Doctor Qu with delivery of my future babies if I were to get pregnant again. He specializes with infertility and does regular GYN checkups as well.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr Qu is excellent , his has a good attitude to his patient, and answer your questions nicely you will feel comfortable and happy whenever you see him !

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Very nice office, capable staff, very good doctor. Sometimes very busy, most days are okay. Nurses are very nice, some patients are impatient though. There is a wait time because the dr. likes to talk with each patient and he made sure I understood everything and answered all my question.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

The staff was courteous, the doctor very helpful. Nothing to complain about, except some patients lack manners.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

STAY AWAY FOR YOU AND YOUR BABY's SAKE. I went to Dr Qu for my 2nd pregnancy. 6 weeks into my pregnancy I went to him for a regular checkup (he didn't have any provelactic cover for the vaginal rod on his sonogram machine!) With his low quality sonogram he had trouble finding a heart beat, so he told me I was going to miscarry & I should make an appointment the next week for an abortion(dnc). This really made me sad for the rest of the week. The next week I went to a different Dr for a Second Opinion, she sent me directly to the hospital for a sonogram because she said the hospital machines are the best. I went to the hospital and the Dr showed me my fetus and heard the heart beat. He said the heart beat is great, and fetus is growing perfectly! Then I had severe discomfort in my vaginal area, and asked Dr Qu to test for UTI. A week later, they didn't give me any results, and finally was in so much pain I had to go to the emergency room, and they confirmed I had a UTI!! BEWARE

Submitted July 14, 2011

really nice doctor, but staffs are really Irresponsible???? Everything time call them ask for something, they always said busy, cant help at all!!! need to improve staff responsibility!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

very good doc, and easy to make appointmenr. there is not that much copay, nice man.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Written by: Mrs.Chun (Dr.Qu's patient)Dr. Qu is exceedingly knowledgeable, experienced, and sincerely expresses a genuine empathy and understanding for his patients. I've received excellent prenatal care from Dr. Qu and I must say that he has a lot of patience with all your concerns and questions. In addition, you never feel as if you're being rushed out during your visits. Dr.Qu safely delivered my new baby. I would highly recommend Dr.Qu. His office staff is helpful as well.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Dr. Weimin QU's Credentials

• Second Military Med Univ, Fac Med, Shanghai, China (Grad. 2000)

GHI