Ratings for Dr. Charles Polsen

$450.00 used for laser on sun spots , no results! Told they did not have it up enough and I could get a refund but I said credit it for another treatment. They did not get the laser in after 4 mos. I asked for my money back but they only gave me $250.00 back and said they took a loss too and that was to pay for the laser machine. I was never allowed to speak to the doctor. How is it the patients fault? I did not hire the laser people! The story then changed that people have different results ect. ect. after they already admitted the laser din't work on me! I can't this practice because if something seriously went wrong, the staff wont let you discuss it with the doctor and your just out of money!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

I had a severe cut to my finger from a saw, and thought I wouldn't be able to use it again. Dr. Polsen was able to fix it back to full potential. I can't even tell it was ever injured. I was seen immediately and operated on the next day. Would recommend him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

He has performed several surgies for me. Brow Lift, upper bluff, breat aug and mini tummy tuck with lipo of sides and back. I am very satisfied with the results of these procedures. In addition, Dr. Polsen was an emergency room doc before he went into plastics. This was one the most important factrs to me. He could save my life on the operating table if he needed too. As a matter of fact when he performed my tummy tuck I just so happen to have a hernia I never knew about. He fixed that as well. Saw pics of this too. He is a REAL doctor which was important to me and has been performing plastic surgery know I think for at least 8 years. He does a fine job.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

This doctor ****ed me. I went in for "Simple endoscopic carpal tunnel release" (His words) and ended up with a paralyzed hand. After seeing another doctor (TOP NOTCH) he found that Dr Polsen had cut the median nerve and left the intended tendon intact. Therefore, 8 months and 2 surgeries later, I am still without use of my hand. I will have to wait and see if I will ever have use of my hand again. Dr polsen was in a rush everytime I saw him and when I had troubles 2 days after surgery he was out of town with no one on call to see any patients who might have issues with surgery. I was told he could see me when he got back in 11 days. By then my hand could have fallen off. I later found that if it had been treated then I might not have had any problems. Be careful with this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010