Ratings for Dr. Laura L. Fisher

Skilled, compassionate, helpful - I can't say enough about how highly I think of Dr. Fisher.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

I am a physician and love Dr. Fisher and her office. She's been my doctor for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

We have deepest confidence in Dr. Fisher's knowledge and judgment, and complete respect for the professionalism, wisdom, caution and humanity of her practice.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Fisher is extremely knowledgeable, caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Fisher is a fantastic doctor. She cares deeply about her patients and takes time to get to know them well. She always listens and has a good common sense approach to treatment and referrals. I trust her judgement completely and feel very lucky to have had her as my primary care physician for well over a decade. Her office runs efficiently and I have always been able to get in to see her on short notice whenever I have an issue.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr Fisher is a wonderful, thorough, caring doctor. She is very knowledgable and has very impressive credentials. I am very glad she is my family's GP doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I am so glad to have Dr. Fisher as my physician. She always manages to fit me in for emergency visits. She is smart and quick to make an accurate diagnosis. She is very easy to talk to and has a wonderful bedside manner. I recommend her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

My wife and I have been seeing her for annual checks and other issues for over 15 years now. Always professional, accurate, and can explain things on a "real level". When I had melanoma cancer 5 years ago, even when it was July 4th and she was away, she set me up with quality care. Now I am cancer free and are we ever happy. Now I am eating too much, excersizing less and getting older. She has given me very common sense to improve myself and condition. Highly recommended. Staff is also very professional and goes the extra step to help. David and Junko!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I feel so lucky to have Dr. Fisher as my internist. When I had a serious illness that had been misdiagnosed by several other physicians, she was determined to help me. She spent an unusual amount of time with me, took an extensive history and reviewed all of my prior test results. I was amazed that in one session she was able to find the cause of my illness and to prescribe the appropriate treatment. She called me as soon as soon as her lab test results came back and made sure that I was doing well with her treatment. I am so thankful for her expertise, kindness and concern.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Fisher's for 12 years and feel very lucky to have her as our physician. Dr. Fisher always answers our questions and returns our phone calls. She is very attentive during our annual exams and sick visits and asks insightful questions. She is an excellent diagnostician and clinician. She answers all of our questions and responds to all of our concerns. We are also very pleased that Dr. Fisher always calls us with our lab and test results and explains the findings in detail. She is compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015