Ratings for Dr. Stuart E. Krigel

Dr. Krigel took a thorough, detailed history on my background, is responsive and supportive in times of crisis, and seems to genuinely care about my well-being as a patient. He is very flexible in terms of scheduling appointments and is good at collaborating with other health care professionals. He does not accept insurance but does provide a receipt for patients to submit to their insurance companies for reimbursement.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

Great for problems requiring long term care, but does not take insurance any longer. Expensive, but worth it. Very friendly and nice and honestly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

This doctor will unnecessarily drag out treatment. I had a minor problem, and he kept making me go back to see him so I could get medication renewed. There was little to discuss in those appointments. He is also inflexible if you have a truly unexpected event and need to cancel on short notice, even if it's just once. He will charge you anyway. We all understand a Dr. wanting to charge the fee when a patient chronically does not show up, but to charge when there is a valid reason for a same-day cancellation is very greedy. I would not have a business if I did that to my customers!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr. Stuart E. Krigel's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal