Ratings for Dr. Ernst Schmidt

Dr. Ernie Schmidt is by far the best dentist I've been to very knowledgable and very thorough takes you through every step of the way he shows you and tells you what exactly he's doing and what needs to be done he's very smart and the staff are a great from the hygienist Eli who I dealt with was very knowledgable and showed me exactly how to Maintain my teeth for home care very nice personality and very professional and even the front staff are wonderful they make you feel welcome as soon as you walk through the door offer you a coffee and very well organized staff my good friend recommended me to his dentist I'm glad he did .

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Schmidt is the consummate dental professional: does only what is needed, provides a treatment plan and common-sense advice to keep your natural teeth as long as possible. Not an up-seller, and has great staff. Probably one of the best technical practitioners in the city.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. Schmidt is the most extraordinary dentist I have ever had. I had a very complex oro-facial medical condition and he worked with me to explore a differential diagnosis before doing any dental work. His assessment of my teeth was thorough and provided to me by e-mail. He is smart, a perfectionist and super-knowledgeable. I wish I had found him many years ago!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013