Ratings for Dr. Talita Strumpfer

Spent less than 10 mins with me, asked no questions, impossible to get ahold of. Really disappointed... I've needed to refill my prescription for months and I cannot for the life of me get in touch with her. :(

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I found her to be totally incompetent. She rushed in and rushed out and never took the time to properly diagnose me.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

What a waste of my time !!! All she does is refer you to other doctors. Does not answer questions, felt like it was a guessing game with a dart board.Through a chain of events Ive waited 6 months to have a lab sample taken. She would probably by more in the line of being a receptionist, except her receptionist is the best. I would not recommend her to anyone, not even my dog. Wayne Renney Victoria

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

NOT HELPFUL !!I do not recommend her she does not answer your questions and doesn't really discuss or explain anything just throws u some pills

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I found Dr Strumpfer very helpful, friendly and efficient. I have seen her twice and on both occasions she was on time and very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

I saw Dr. Strumpfer twice and both times she did not answer my questions and basically left me in a VOID. Found she lacked knowledge in Dermatology. I was then referred to another Dermatologist in Victoria, B.C. and very satisfied. From my experience with her I now do my research on every Doctor prior to any new appointments.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Strumpfer for just over 2 years now & find her very thorough & caring. She's a good Dr.& I feel very fortunate to have her taking care of my medical needs.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dismissive.... Not at all interested in the patient's (and referring doctors)concern.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr was unable to answer my questions and did not bother to answer them.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

The first doctor in over 5 years that expressed authentic caring and interest in my well being. Wish she was accepting new patients. Has restored my faith in the medical profession, has given me hope that I can improve the quality of my life, when I had all but given up. Thank you Doctor Talita Strumpfer!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012