Ratings for Dr. Murali Lakireddy

had issue with the dentist who checked me after cleaning. I asked to talk to owner (manager told me I should call him since she had no control over the dentist) he was rude and treated me like I was beneath him. He even asked me why I was talking to him! He owns the place but doesn't care how his patients are treated. He was in a hurry to hang up on me and told me to take it up with manager. I told him that she told me to talk to him. He then said she should not have don't that! All the guy cares about is money. He has not people skills at all. He is also very arrogant. I wont go back. Mr. Lakirreddy doesn't care about the care he provides so I don't care to return to his practice. Sad, I thought Aspen had gotten better... wrong

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Waste of time Useless Very keen to know how much money you can spent , very less knowledge , he messed all the teethes and crack in my lower jaw

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Not worth. I'm sure you will be better without visiting him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

This guy is definitely not worth. Poor knowledge and cares only money not the care.He messed my teeth.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Hack. Only cares about how much money you can spend. When he is not telling you how much money you have to spend he is talking about you behind your back about how you won't be able to afford his treatment.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

He is definitely willing to adjust to the comfort of the patient. He is open to explaining every single step he performs. Very pleasant and soft spoken.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

he messed my mouth up and im sueing him.oral sinus communacation and no ridge augmentation

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010