Ratings for Dr. John N. Johnson

Great experience. Very nice to my child who was really nervous to have her wisdom teeth taken out. Nice office staff also. Office is very convenient to our home Midtown and close to Pharmacy.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Cannon and his staff were very helpful when my daughter had her wisdom teeth taken out. She had hardly any pain after her surgery. Dr. Cannon called to check on her that night. Very good.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

My son had his wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Johnson. He and the staff were very helpful. He even called the evening after the surgery to see how my son was doing. A couple of days later my son was in extreme pain and when I called at 9:00pm, he was actually at the office and told us to come to the office and he would check him out. He exceeded our expectations.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr.Johnson is happy to do your surgery and take your money but watch out if you have any concerns or need any assistance afterwords. Then he becomes very rude, condensending and very unprofessional, even refusing to help you.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010