Ratings for Dr. Paul Pamboukian

Amazing doctor! I’ve been going to him for 5 years and I wouldnt replace him with anyone else. He answers all my questions, takes his time with me, makes me feel comfortable and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I don't know what these other reviews are talking about. The staff was ok and the dentist was very nice to me. Yea, he's smart and that's a good thing. I got fitted for a guard to stop grinding my teeth and it fit perfectly without any adjustments. I take my daughter there and I plan to go back.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

most ignorant man. do not take your children to this dentist.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Everytime I go, I leave in pain. My old dentist retired so I went to this one. Bad decision. Great staff tere but the dentist is awful. He talks down to his assistants and seems to want to prove he's smart by treating you like a child

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

This dentist has a new office with all new equipment. He even had my chart and x-rays on his computer system. Way better then my old dentist. I really appreciated that Dr. Pamboukian took time to answer all my questions and explain my mouth to me and why coming to the dentist was important. I never realized how much was going on and how important my teeth and gums were until I saw him!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010