Ratings for Dr. Craig Nagareda

Dr. Nagareda is first class! Painless, punctual and professional, he has the BEST STAFF we've ever known. It's like family there. Dr Nagareda has a wonderful way with patients. He's thorough and presents options to his clients. We love this dentist!!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Excellent and talents hygienists. However, having the doctor make fun of you and your teeth is pretty low. More interested in aesthetics and highest cost procedures than working within patient's needs. Every bridge he installed has a gap; every bite I take and have to extract, I think of him. He acknowledged his tooth failed but left me with empty promises of replacement over 4 years. I need a real dentist not someone who makes fun of me and charges me at highest rate. My referrals were to incompetent fools who messed up my mouth worse!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

He is a very kind, caring doctor that walks you through what he is doing as he fills a cavity etc. He also explains your options very well and seems to really enjoy his career. He is very positive and upbeat.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010