Ratings for Dr. Emily O'Connor

when my previous family doctor retired 15 years ago I found Emily O'Connor in Seeleys Bay as the clinic is near our cottage. my first impression was "Oh - she's sooo young" but as we have both aged I have grown to like and respect her. I feel confident she is a good doctor with ambition to continue growing.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Very disappointed in the lack of care provided by this doctor at an after hours clinic for my little boy who had strep throat. Got a call 5 days later to say the test was positive!! Thank god we didn’t wait and took him to a hospital. Thank you for causing unnecessary suffering and an unnecessary trip to the ER

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Having moved down to this area almost 15 years ago, I had to find a new doctor. Fortunately, I eventually connected with Dr. O'Connor. Having dealt with numerous doctors over my many years, I have a large pool to compare her with, and she stands out as being the best. She is sharp, knowledgeable (as a doctor should be!), is a good listener, and follows through anything that she says she will. I have been impressed by her diagnoses and follow-ups, and recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. O'Connor, Nurse Tanya Abrams, Administrators Melissa and Carol are the absolute best in the medical profession. They are so professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. My husband is at end stage brain cancer. We are doing palliative care at home. Tanya comes to our home to ensure my husband's pain is managed and that we are doing ok. Dr. O'Connor is concerned about our whole family, and is proactive in keeping us all well. She is amazing, and we all feel so blessed that she is our doctor.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

First rate Doctor. Very knowledgeable, understands older patients, great manner, excellent diagnostic skills, follow-up is way above average. Young and up to date. Really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

The staff at Seeley's Bay Medical Center is second to none! I have had many experiences dealing with Health Professionals over the last few years with my own health issues, as well as those of my fathers, and Dr. O'Connor and her staff are amazing. They are true professionals. Previous to becoming a patient of Dr. O'Connor's, I had a horrible experience with another Doctor prescribing me high doses of painkillers with absolutely no support or plan in place, and bailing on me all together. This almost ruined my life and severely tarnished my perception of Health Professionals. Doctor O'Connor has renewed my faith in Doctor's. She is extremely informative, supportive, thorough, trustworthy, and non-judgmental. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010