Ratings for Dr. Grace Y. Kwon-Hong

My problem is with the office staff. I have left messages numerous times with no call back. I recently called for something to help me fly. I called on a Monday, stating that I leave on Friday. I received a call from the drug store telling me that my perscription was ready on Saturday. Too little to late.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

I normally see another physician in the same office whos care I am under for severe and chronic migraines. I saw her after having a migraine for over a week, and not only did she do nothing to help me but she accused me of being a drug addict. She was offensive, rude and unhelpful. She also refuses to prescribe antibiotics for illness under most circumstances. It is a waste of time and money to see this physicain.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

My biggest complaint is scheduling and rude staff. When I finally see the doctor it is an okay experience. She seems rushed and answers few questions. She refuses to take phone calls, which is very inconvenient. I dislocated my right shouldeer and went to the ER to have it fixed. They told me to schedule a follow up with my GP for the recovery. Dr. Kwon-Hong wouldn't schedule me in for over a week!!! I think that my doctor would be able to fit me in after I had a trip to the ER and tell me how to properly care for my injury, but that is obviously not how they feel things should happen. I guess I'll just wear my sling until it doesn't hurt too bad anymore, I'm sure that'll be sooner than when the Dr. can fit me in, though

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. Grace Y. Kwon-Hong's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)