Ratings for Dr. Keith W. Cunningham

Does Dr.Cunningham still charge $100.00 or $125.00 in January for """ paper work"""

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Chaotic, unprofessional, and cannot trust Dr. Cunningham's word. He caused my family grief.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Cunningham was my fathers doctor until my dad died of cancer. Dr. Cunningham diagnosed the cancer and took care of him til the end. He is now my doctor, my brothers doctor, and my nephews doctor. He has never made a wrong diagnosis on me, he has never been rude to me, I have never had any problems with refills of prescriptions, and his staff is great also. I can't remember the name of the woman at the front desk, but she has been good to (and polite). Dr. Cunningham is a very good doctor and also funny as hell which helps when you are scared and in pain. last thing - he has personally called me several times to give me test results and directions on what to do next. Not many doctors do that! I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

Cannot seem to get prescriptions refilled. Do not know if it is the front office, or the Dr., but either way, it is frustrating, as you can't renew them yourself. Seems like it might be both front office and Dr. both.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. as well as staff were very rude and disorganized. Dr. obviously dislikes renewing prescriptions for his patients- Staff also had difficulty with simple basics of office management. His nurse was especially crabby and annoyed at simple questions asked of her.Would never use him again!!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Pleasant, knowledgeable and caring. Excellent at spotting problems. Almost eight years of experience with Dr and his staff and it has been a pleasurable, perfect relationship. I have recommended to many and they have all been pleased.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

I agree with other reviews. I think this is a good doctor but the office staff keeps me from switching over as my experience has been via a family member. Office staff is unprofessional - phone calls, questions, med reordering all very very difficult. The switching back and forth between two offices is unorganized. Doc needs some better talent with staff !! I personally worked for a doctor who rotated offices. It can be done if you have staff that treats your practice like a professional business not a walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr, Cunningham diagnosed my husbands’ illness immediately. He was thoughtful and sincerely cared that he got the medical care that was much needed. All I can say is we had many bad experiences prior to finding Dr. Cunningham. We refer Dr, Cunningham to family, friends and clients. Everyone always goes out of there way to thank us for referring Dr. Cunningham to them. They are so grateful to be in his care. It took years to find Dr. Cunningham and we know we are not just another patient he cares about each and everyone of us personally

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Receptionist for the front office (Kris) is extremely rude and unprofessional. I have been seeing Dr Cunningham for several years and have only had problems with the Kris the last few years. There have been at least 4 incidences where I believe she is sabotaging me, if this is not the case then she is just rude and arrogant! This situation is hard to put up with when it concerns your Doctor. My health and welfare is put in his hands and because I do not trust Kris I feel I have no other choice then to find a different doctor. Dr Cunningham is an Excellent doctor but if he keeps Kris around she will sabotage everything he has built. I would never recommend anyone to Dr Cunningham based on my experience with Kris

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr. Keith W. Cunningham's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Champ Va