Ratings for Dr. Henry E. Nino

Rude, not interested in anything more than this equation: patient problem + prescription dispensed for said problem = ability to collect hundreds of dollars for less than 5 minutes of time. Don't bother asking for help to understand your condition!!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

My mom has seizures, which she does not remember, so a family member accompanies her to her appts in order to describe her epliptic episodes. Dr. Nino has been rude, dismissive and short to anyone who has accompanied her, laughing at me for being there, and asking my dad what he was there for. Incredibly impatient, unfeeling and condescending. He asked me to describe the seizures for him and as I tried to give him an idea of a timeline for increased occurance of the seizures he just kept saying, describe them. Describe them. After all was said and done, he said, we can increase your medication, or add a new one to the existing medication. And that was it. I mentioned again the frequency, and the fact that she had been experiencing headaches for weeks and he said, I guess we can do another MRI. Then scoffed at her with a creepy little smirk because she hadn't been in to see him in several months. WHO WOULD WANT TO SEE HIM EVER. We have since switched to OHSU.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

So disapointed with this doctor. My daughter needed to talk to him about some issues he shook his head no and walked out of the door.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Nino was great! I am trying to understand the negative reviews. He is straight forward and matter of fact - Maybe that comes across as cold to some people, but to me he seemed very proficient and focused on the health matter at hand. No way did I feel that he didn't care. He seemed appropriately caring. He was kind and gave me ample opportunity to ask questions and treated me very respectfully. I learned from the other reviews not to put too much stock in other people's reviews!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I have always had great experiences with Dr. Nino. He is very friendly, thorough and positive. He helped me keep my debilitating migraines at bay. I would gladly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

First word that comes to mind...weird! Not interested in patient. We were referred to him and he acted like he didn't want to see us. Seems too old and not all there to be practicing medicine. No personality. Overall did nothing to help my issues. I certainly wouldn't recommend him. Lastly, his office made a future appointment for me on a day he wasn't even in the office and one office person hung up on me.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

My one & only appt with him was over 4 yrs ago,I still think about it,it was the oddest dr or person I have ever met & that is saying alot,I could fill a couple of pages of weirdness on this guy,the appt started off with him yelling at his office staff from the doorway about nonsense for 10 min(I don't think he is all there),after a cattle like examination,he silently wrote down his diagnosis & handed it to me with a really odd smirk on his face,I had to go home to look it up & started laughing ,it was that ridiculous,thanks alot silverton er for refering me,NOT

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. Nino chooses his patients based on how easy the case is to treat, and has no problem finding an excuse to avoid you as a patient. This man is a breathtakingly heartless doctor; simple drug dispenser. My wife sees him in order to get her prescriptions renewed, and nothing more, as he seems totally uninterested in her as a patient. I saw him once, and will never go back.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. Henry E. Nino's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Harvard-Pilgrim