Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Miller

His bedside manner was unsatisfactory. I will not go back to this doctor. Did not receive any helpful information

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

The worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. For the first time in my life, I've cancelled my future appointments (the surgery) and gone to get a second opinion. He had no idea what my issues were, despite all my previous visits being in that same office. He runs into the room, begins to fast forward through my MRI, completely missing the most serious problem, which was written on my report by the previous doctor I saw. I had to ask him about it. He then completely changes the procedure we are talking about. He answered almost my none of my questions and I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing to improve my problems. If you get an appointment with him, request another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I had bicep tenodesis done on my shoulder. Screw popped out and might have to get it done again. Dr. Miller, while he may be a good surgeon, doesn't have very good bedside manner. Seems very rushed and lacks communication skills necessary for a positive and successful surgery outcome. Never apologized for failed surgery and didn't say there was a fix to my surgery until I mentioned that there actually was a possible fix for it. Lacks empathy.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

had shoulder operation. Got infected twice. Always seemed in a hurry no time for patient

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

Dr. Mark D. Miller's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1987)

Harvard-Pilgrim