Ratings for Dr. Eric T. Veal

On 2/13/14 he did amalgam filling on my tooth, but he left open underneath the amalgam, prone to infection... would need a root canal and a crown???. I call 368-9540 his Iroquois Office, no result even after transfer. As on today he is Out of Humana Network now, according to document Humana sent to me. He advertised as " Christ Centered Approach to Dentistry" with Office 6700 Southside Drive, Louisville, KY. I have looking for another dentist. 6/14/2014

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

My wife and I have been using Dr. Veal for multiple years now. He's very friendly and has made time for us in emergency situations. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I was actually looking for his brother who I knew from church, but accidentally ended up in Dr Eric Veal's office. I called the morning I woke up in extreme pain and swelling. They got me right in and did a partial root canal as I had an abbess (sp?). Dr Veal is very knowledge and friendly, as is his staff. I would definitely recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

This Dentist shouldn't be in practgice at all, He does't know how the teeth is placed in the human mouth.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010