Ratings for Dr. Denzil Nair

I was referred to Dr Nair for some extractions & counselling as I'm pretty nervous. His demeanor was quite business like & I had a scan done for $200. I was not 100% comfortable & was referred to another fellow. The scan that Dr Nair did was useless as quality was quite poor so had another one done - what a difference - wasted $200 at Nair's office. I would suggest that if he makes decisions based on his scanner - look out! My rating is only based on my experience as he did not do any work on me

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

He makes me enjoy going to the dentist! I have told my entire family to start seeing him. He is very knowledgeable and I am know I am in very good care. Please keep up the excellent work Dr. Nair.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Nair is a good dentist once you have his attention. He is pleasant and thorough and seems competent in his dental treatments, however he was never on time in the 7 or 8 visits I had with him. He seemed to be trying to fit too many patients into a day and never respected my time. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Nair took the time to explain the process from start to finish, including a diagram so I could fully understand why we needed to proceed in that direction. As somebody who has feared dentists since a child, Dr. Nair truly made this a comfortable, educational, experience. From his staff who made me feel welcomed and cared for, to the follow up the next day. Professionalism was the key to my experience!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I have gone to Dr.Nair for years and hes always been great but a week after my last apmt I was supposed to call to book a follow up... no answer 2 weeks no answer by week 4 I find out he has sold the practice and left town. Not impressed at all! No letter was sent out no call informing me nothing just up and gone. So direspectful!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Best of the best! Dr Nair took out my wisdom teeth last week. I was in so much pain and luckily he got me in quickly. The consult was informative, procedure was quick, and little recovery time needed! I was happy that I didn't have to take time off work. I am now pain free - Thank you Dr Nair!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I saw Dr. Nair for the first time this week in Langley to get two fillings ( 1 small and 1 large ) and a tooth taken out. I really liked the NO CONSULT FEE since most dentist charge for the first appointment ( my other guy charged $160). To be honest I don't like going to the dentist, but Dr. Nair and his staff quickly made me feel at ease. I started talking to Dr. Nair about the Whitecaps - He is a huge fan like me. My appointment was quick and pain free with no recovery issues. He is a very nice guy!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

GREAT DENTIST. I have been a patient of Dr. Nair's for many years and my entire family sees him. He is very sweet and always remembers the smallest details about my family which means a lot to me - shows me that we are not just $$$ to him. My family will not go anywhere else and we actually travel from Vancouver to see him. He is well worth the 30 minute travel time.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I was referred to Nr. Nair by my dentist. I was worried about going in for a wisdom tooth extraction, but Dr. Nair was amazing and answered all of my questions and was sedated for my procedure. I had a speedy recovery and the Dr. and his team gave me all of the info I needed to make sure that all post surgery care was a breeze. Dr. Nair is a nice, family oriented guy - totally helps that I can bring my kids with me to my appt, is caring with extensive knowledge and he and his team were fully able to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommending using Dr. Nair for your dental needs.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

This is the worst dentist I have ever been too. I would never recommend ANYONE to see Dr. Nair. He is arrogant and only cares about taking your money. He walks in and out the door as I am waiting to go in for my appointment and once he saw me I felt like he did not care about my questions and brushed them aside. The below comment makes me laugh "a no bs straight shooter" he is ALL bs. I will not be returning and hope others do not either

Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Denzil Nair's Credentials

• Loma Linda University in California (Grad. 2002)