Ratings for Dr. Denzil Nair

I was in so much pain when I saw Dr. Nair that I couldn't sleep for days. He saw me for a quick appointment ( at no cost - other guys charge $160 for an appointment before you get the work done ) and took me through what would happen next. All I heard was IV sedation and that he could see my the next day because I was an emergency patient ) He didn't make me feel bad that I left my tooth for so long ( thank you Dr.Nair ). I heard horror stories about having a swollen and bruised mouth after, but I didn't have any of that including minimal pain. This dentist is the best and super cool to talk to.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

THE WISDOM TEETH GUY! I put off getting my wisdom teeth out for way too long and ended up in extreme pain that I coudnt even think straight. Knocked me out so I didn't feel a thing and had no issues after the appointment - healed fast. Really great guy! Thanks Dr. Nair.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

My daughter just Dr. Nair to remove her 4 wisdom teeth under IV sedation . He was awesome throughout the initial appointment, during procedure and after. He was always smiling and put us at ease with his experience and knowledge. Thank you Dr. Nair for taking such great care of my princess and a stressed out momma bear.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Nair is so personal, friendly and so knowledgeable plus his staff is amazing ...... I will recommend him to everybody! Thank you for making my dental experience excellent.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I was referred to Dr Nair for some extractions & counselling as I'm pretty nervous. His demeanor was quite business like & I had a scan done for $200. I was not 100% comfortable & was referred to another fellow. The scan that Dr Nair did was useless as quality was quite poor so had another one done - what a difference - wasted $200 at Nair's office. I would suggest that if he makes decisions based on his scanner - look out! My rating is only based on my experience as he did not do any work on me

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

He makes me enjoy going to the dentist! I have told my entire family to start seeing him. He is very knowledgeable and I am know I am in very good care. Please keep up the excellent work Dr. Nair.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Nair is a good dentist once you have his attention. He is pleasant and thorough and seems competent in his dental treatments, however he was never on time in the 7 or 8 visits I had with him. He seemed to be trying to fit too many patients into a day and never respected my time. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Nair took the time to explain the process from start to finish, including a diagram so I could fully understand why we needed to proceed in that direction. As somebody who has feared dentists since a child, Dr. Nair truly made this a comfortable, educational, experience. From his staff who made me feel welcomed and cared for, to the follow up the next day. Professionalism was the key to my experience!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I have gone to Dr.Nair for years and hes always been great but a week after my last apmt I was supposed to call to book a follow up... no answer 2 weeks no answer by week 4 I find out he has sold the practice and left town. Not impressed at all! No letter was sent out no call informing me nothing just up and gone. So direspectful!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Best of the best! Dr Nair took out my wisdom teeth last week. I was in so much pain and luckily he got me in quickly. The consult was informative, procedure was quick, and little recovery time needed! I was happy that I didn't have to take time off work. I am now pain free - Thank you Dr Nair!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Denzil Nair's Credentials

• Loma Linda University in California (Grad. 2002)

Pacificare