You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Denzil Nair

I was referred to Dr Nair for some extractions & counselling as I'm pretty nervous. His demeanor was quite business like & I had a scan done for $200. I was not 100% comfortable & was referred to another fellow. The scan that Dr Nair did was useless as quality was quite poor so had another one done - what a difference - wasted $200 at Nair's office. I would suggest that if he makes decisions based on his scanner - look out! My rating is only based on my experience as he did not do any work on me

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

He makes me enjoy going to the dentist! I have told my entire family to start seeing him. He is very knowledgeable and I am know I am in very good care. Please keep up the excellent work Dr. Nair.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Nair is a good dentist once you have his attention. He is pleasant and thorough and seems competent in his dental treatments, however he was never on time in the 7 or 8 visits I had with him. He seemed to be trying to fit too many patients into a day and never respected my time. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Nair took the time to explain the process from start to finish, including a diagram so I could fully understand why we needed to proceed in that direction. As somebody who has feared dentists since a child, Dr. Nair truly made this a comfortable, educational, experience. From his staff who made me feel welcomed and cared for, to the follow up the next day. Professionalism was the key to my experience!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I have gone to Dr.Nair for years and hes always been great but a week after my last apmt I was supposed to call to book a follow up... no answer 2 weeks no answer by week 4 I find out he has sold the practice and left town. Not impressed at all! No letter was sent out no call informing me nothing just up and gone. So direspectful!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Best of the best! Dr Nair took out my wisdom teeth last week. I was in so much pain and luckily he got me in quickly. The consult was informative, procedure was quick, and little recovery time needed! I was happy that I didn't have to take time off work. I am now pain free - Thank you Dr Nair!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I saw Dr. Nair for the first time this week in Langley to get two fillings ( 1 small and 1 large ) and a tooth taken out. I really liked the NO CONSULT FEE since most dentist charge for the first appointment ( my other guy charged $160). To be honest I don't like going to the dentist, but Dr. Nair and his staff quickly made me feel at ease. I started talking to Dr. Nair about the Whitecaps - He is a huge fan like me. My appointment was quick and pain free with no recovery issues. He is a very nice guy!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

GREAT DENTIST. I have been a patient of Dr. Nair's for many years and my entire family sees him. He is very sweet and always remembers the smallest details about my family which means a lot to me - shows me that we are not just $$$ to him. My family will not go anywhere else and we actually travel from Vancouver to see him. He is well worth the 30 minute travel time.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I was referred to Nr. Nair by my dentist. I was worried about going in for a wisdom tooth extraction, but Dr. Nair was amazing and answered all of my questions and was sedated for my procedure. I had a speedy recovery and the Dr. and his team gave me all of the info I needed to make sure that all post surgery care was a breeze. Dr. Nair is a nice, family oriented guy - totally helps that I can bring my kids with me to my appt, is caring with extensive knowledge and he and his team were fully able to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommending using Dr. Nair for your dental needs.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

This is the worst dentist I have ever been too. I would never recommend ANYONE to see Dr. Nair. He is arrogant and only cares about taking your money. He walks in and out the door as I am waiting to go in for my appointment and once he saw me I felt like he did not care about my questions and brushed them aside. The below comment makes me laugh "a no bs straight shooter" he is ALL bs. I will not be returning and hope others do not either

Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Denzil Nair's Credentials

• Loma Linda University in California (Grad. 2002)

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Nair for some extractions & counselling as I'm pretty nervous. His demeanor was quite business like & I had a scan done for $200. I was n..."

May 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He makes me enjoy going to the dentist! I have told my entire family to start seeing him. He is very knowledgeable and I am know I am in very good care. Please ..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nair is a good dentist once you have his attention. He is pleasant and thorough and seems competent in his dental treatments, however he was never on time i..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nair took the time to explain the process from start to finish, including a diagram so I could fully understand why we needed to proceed in that direction. ..."

October 8, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drnair.com" to "http://www.drnair.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V1M0" to "V2Y 0B3". Address has been updated from "None" to "#3-8590 200th Street, Langley". Phone Number has been updated from "+16044556247" to "16044556247".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have gone to Dr.Nair for years and hes always been great but a week after my last apmt I was supposed to call to book a follow up... no answer 2 weeks no ans..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best of the best! Dr Nair took out my wisdom teeth last week. I was in so much pain and luckily he got me in quickly. The consult was informative, procedure was..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Nair for the first time this week in Langley to get two fillings ( 1 small and 1 large ) and a tooth taken out. I really liked the NO CONSULT FEE sinc..."

March 20, 2015

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "GREAT DENTIST. I have been a patient of Dr. Nair's for many years and my entire family sees him. He is very sweet and always remembers the smallest details abo..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Nr. Nair by my dentist. I was worried about going in for a wisdom tooth extraction, but Dr. Nair was amazing and answered all of my questions ..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is the worst dentist I have ever been too. I would never recommend ANYONE to see Dr. Nair. He is arrogant and only cares about taking your money. He walks ..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nair is a no bs straight shooter. I can't stand the cr$p I have had to put up with past dentists and he rides a motorcycle."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I think he is a great dentist. His staff is always sincere and answers all your questions. Dr. Nair is a very knowledgeable person. He takes time to study your ..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I've also noticed that he goes through staff like crazy. I've never been treated right there and I get the feeling he wants you out quickly so he can make his n..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Always new staff when I go in there, the dentist is always rushing me and I got the worst filling there I would never go back!!!"

December 20, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "GREAT DENTIST! Dr. Nair took out my wisdom teeth with IV sedation and it was seamless. I was impressed the first time I met him and knew I was in good hands. I ..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Nair to remove two of my teeth under IV sedation. I am terrified of the dentist due to some trauma when I was younger, however, Dr. Nair was very com..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very Caring Dentist. I had one of my teeth removed by Dr.Nair under IV sedation and it was a dream with no pain and I had a very speedy recovery."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Saw this dentist on recommendation from online and reading the good comments here, was left with infection and could not get Dr nair on the phone, At least not ..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience ever. Read on his website that he has all these credentials and does surgeries but he could not get me numb at all and kept injecting me over ..."

November 7, 2014