Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Young

The rudest dr i have ever met, no bedside manner. He did surgery on me and i regret it very much, so beware, had his license pulled twice for dwi, but looks down his nose at others like he thinks he is better than anyone else. I did not want to pass judgement because of his past because we all make mistakes. I am scheduled for another surgery but that wont be happening. Had one and it was a disaster and he did not care or try to help when problems arose because it was a weekend. I had to go to my primary dr to get help instead, after suffering from fri morning to mon morning. Save yourself a headache and find someone else, i would not take my dog to him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Young has the worst bedside manner I've ever seen. He is rude and obnoxious and his ego far exceeds any of his knowledge. He offended us by making comments in regards to previous medical conditions and tried to pry information out that was irrelevant and none of his business. We complained to the PA, who overall was the only nice employee available. Most of the staff are rude and loud. I will never ever get any work done at this medical complex ever again.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. Richard L. Young's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)