Ratings for Dr. Alfred W. Keller

Cant believe the experience you just described. He has always been great with my care. He is thorough, kind, and funny. What more can you ask?

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

I hate this man! During my pregnancy, he disregarded any questions I had & told me to ask the nurses. Nurses stated my questions needed to be handle by doc, questions couldn't be answered by them. I asked him at every appt about my weight he said weight was perfect. Then he was late to my delivery. The nurses called him right when I got to 10cm & he told them he had 5 more patients & I could wait. Then they called when my baby was crowning & he said he'll be there when he gets there. He finally showed up and was cussed out by the nurses for not showing up when they said to & barely made it to deliver my baby. Day after, he arrives for a check-up & said you "you got too fat & I'm putting you on a diabetes diet the next you get pregnant" that was some aweful bedside manners. You don't say that to an emotional & hormonal new mommy or anyone for that matter!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. Alfred W. Keller's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

AHC