Ratings for Dr. Alison Ehrlich

Very frustrating to deal with. The staff tries to be helpful, but they are poorly trained and lead. I rated them "Terrible", but that isn't really fair to the individuals. It is, however a statement about the efficiency of the practice. I had continual problems with scheduling and information provided by the office. There is seemingly no communication between the DC office and the Bethesda office. Calls went unreturned despite assurances that calls would be returned within 24 hours. To say Dr. Ehrlich's manner with patients is abrupt and perfunctory is an understatement.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

I waiting for one and a half hours in the waiting area. I've never seen so many angry patients in a doctors office (they all waiting for at least an hour. Even the receptionist said that she is always very slow. I expected at least a through check up after the long wait but she didn't even look at my scalp (the reason I was there). She recommended an over the counter shampoo, and when I told her that I had tried many different ones, she didn't even ask which ones I had tried. I had to pressure her to listen to my list. She was very rude, abrupt and didn't seem to care. I will not go back to her. My next appt. is with a different doctor at the practice.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr. Alison Ehrlich's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Oxford