Ratings for Dr. Shereen Brajit Chirayilkalam

Dr. Shireen is a very knowledgeable and patient doctor. She clearly explains the procedure to you in terms that you can understand. She is patient and understanding and very realistic. Receptionist staff not very welcoming.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Shereen is Good but her Receptionist is ridiculous. If Dr does not know about it then its her poor management and if she knows about her receptionist's attitude and not taking any action then I would say Dr also disrespectful to patient.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Loved the doc. Got both my son's delivered din her. Super nice n super friendly.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Shareen..I really hope u read these posts. I had my first baby a while ago as I was refered to Dr. Shareen.. my first visit and interaction was when I was told to pee in the cup..well ....the dark lady at your desk which I care less about her name as she is the rudest person I have met at a desk in a drs office to treat me as if I should know the proper procedure and what should be done before and after I peed in the cup..After reading these reviews, I can say that at first I though it was me and only me to find out that allot of your patients feel the same way. A lady I met recently were chatting to find that we were both your patients and menioned your " fabulous" secretary that she too had the same issue, as we laughed about her and her and her misserable ways. .She has an attitude problem that needs fixing and not to be stressing out first time moms or any other women for that matter. She works in a medical field and needs to act like it and be professional. Would a smile kill her? I tried to be even nicer to her thinking maybe she had a bad day..but nope..she's just your average everyday "BI". You are a great Dr. And I do not want to see your pactice go down because of her and your also rude nurse lady..the little one..rude rude rude..those two need to go! Word of mouth does go around..hope you read this to her. Good luck!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Wow! Read all these comments and they are so true, she needs new staff, I once worked for doctors and if I ever treated them the way they are treating us, I'd be fired, AND NOT OUTTING SOMEONE IN WHEN ITS URGENT IS PRETTY DUMB, wish I could talk to the doctor and tell her! Please doctor, if you read this, consider us, the pstient pays your salary, there are lots of people, kind and helpful looking for jobs!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr Shereen is a fantastic doctor and so kind and approachable. The only negative is her staff.... especially one of the receptionists who most often answers the phone. Always makes me feel like I am dumb or bothering them. Its quite unfortunate really. Really wish Dr Shereen would do something about their attitudes towards patients.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr Shereen is an amazing doctor however her receptionist needs to work on her skills. She's rude and never helps. Dr shereen should replace her for sure.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Fantastic doctor. takes time to talk to you and really listens. Very friendly. Would highly recommend Dr. Shereen for any pregnant woman.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Shereen Chirayilkalam is an amazing woman, but her receptionist is terrible. She is so rude and makes you feel like you are inconveniencing her for being there. Make me really question Dr. Shereen as to why she would allow this woman to be so rude to her patients most who are pregnant and don't need the added stress of her rude disrespectful receptionist. I would highly recommend Dr. Shereen Chirayilkalam if she was to replace her only downfall.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I went in for my first visit and Dr shareen was involved in a car accident, when I asked the reception why she didn't call to advise me, she stated there were two numbers on file and she called the first number and left a voice mail. I didn't understand why she couldn't call the second number if I didn't pick up the first numbe, also the way the receptionist spoke to me was very rude, so I called my family doctor and got referred to my old gynogolist, she's a far drove but definitely work it.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017