Ratings for Dr. Shereen Brajit Chirayilkalam

She is a great Doctor, Listen to you patiently, checks you thoroughly.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Shereen has made my pregnancy as comfortable as possible. She is kind, compassionate and very friendly. Her knowledge about pregnancy and childbirth made me feel at ease. I would recommend her to anybody. She really is passionate about what she does and she is excellent at it! Her nurse Carolyn is also wonderful. Only drawback, which is true for any health care provider, is that sometimes there's a delay and you may not get in to see her when you were scheduled (most I have waited after my scheduled appointment is a half hour). But I don't mind at all since she treats each patient as if they are her only patient, and some circumstances warrant more time. I certainly appreciate it when I need the extra few minutes.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I was refered to Dr Shereen, and found her to be completely unhelpful. She left me with no solutions for my issue, and I felt hopeless when I left her office. Meeting with her was a complete waste of time.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Shereen is good herself but her receptionist is completely opposite, she is very rude and obnoxious. A very unsympathetic person who also lacks in empathy towards the patients (pregnant or non pregnant) . Hire a new face for your place. She does not represent you Dr. shereen or your field of work.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Joanne (receptionist/phone girl) is as rude and obnoxious as they get. She blames everything on the doctor "sorry, she isn't here - sorry she is late (how about calling me to give me a heads up), sorry no referral (I'm already a patient of hers, why do I need a referral), sorry you aren't a priority (oh how nice and sympathetic of you), sorry doctor decides when she sees you (so why does she need you then). And when she doesn't like what you have to say, she speaks over you and won't let you have your say...failing that, she hangs up. Dr. Shereen, if this is acceptable...shame on you too.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr Shereen is a friendly, knowledgeable and welcoming doctor - too bad her receptionist is nothing like her. I don't feel comfortable at all when I have to make appointments or when I have to wait to see the doctor - this receptionist needs some customer service skills and perhaps a smile on her face.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

i have unfortunately not gotten the chance to meet dr. sheeren herself, but have had the misfortune of speaking with her secretary on multiple occassions and repeatedly been disrespected and belittled, a doctors office should not need to send a referral 4 times just to get 1 appointment with the doctor, and should not be getting the patient to play phone tag for 3 weeks just trying to figure out who can help me and who can tell me what is going on with me, i was told for years i was not allowed to see a gyno because i was not of the age which is now 21, so after years of enduring pain and trying to see a doctor i finally can and yet am having the hardest time just to see a doctor about my health, that is absolutely absurd and would have appreciated some cooperation from her staff but instead i got thrown away and told to call the doctor for the fourth time about just a referral, and then while trying to explain they have faxed it 3 times already and called once to confirm i was in need of seeing the doctor, she would not let me get a word in and when i tried she hung up on me , ive never witnessed someone so unprofessional and never been treated so rudely by a doctors office in my life, i will be going to see my doctor today but not to tell her to send another referral so that when i call they can rudely say they have not received it AGAIN and tell me to go back to my doctor this is a cruel game of back and forth and no one will help me, i will be going to my doctor today to explain to her the situation and to not suggest this doctor to others due to the complications and the lack of care for patients, aswell as i will be requesting to be referred to a different obstetrician because i will not be treated so horribly again and again .

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr Shereen is a lovely dr a little slow and sometimes u have to wait. Her staff is Great! I feel very much at home when I am there. I hate waiting but I know its not the staff fault even when I go to my GP I have to wait. Some people need to try and not be so self centered and maybe they will not have problems with Dr Shereen or her staff. I will recommend them anytime! Very helpful! I was a cancer patient and I have been there and clearly see that most of the time the patients complaining in the waiting room are the one who clearly have issues that they can avoid. Try going through cancer and maybe your issue will not be blasting the dr and her staff but living to see tomorrow

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr. Shreen Deliveried my first baby, although she was not my OB at the time. I found her to be very calm and informative. When I found out I was pregnant with my second I requested her as my OB. During both pregnancies I was concerned high risk, and I found her to be much more patient and informative than my previous OB. Her staff is excellent also patient and kind. But I find I have to wait for my appointment when I arrive. Although I am use to a family Dr who is extremely punctual so I may be expecting too much.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Shireen is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor, she keeps you very informed. It takes quite some time to get an appointment so be prepared to put up with excruciating pain until you can see her. The receptionist is rude, unfriendly, and unwelcoming. Shes not an approachable person, and makes the visit quite awkward and uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015