Ratings for Dr. Shereen Brajit Chirayilkalam

Dr Shereen is an amazing doctor however her receptionist needs to work on her skills. She's rude and never helps. Dr shereen should replace her for sure.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Fantastic doctor. takes time to talk to you and really listens. Very friendly. Would highly recommend Dr. Shereen for any pregnant woman.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Shereen Chirayilkalam is an amazing woman, but her receptionist is terrible. She is so rude and makes you feel like you are inconveniencing her for being there. Make me really question Dr. Shereen as to why she would allow this woman to be so rude to her patients most who are pregnant and don't need the added stress of her rude disrespectful receptionist. I would highly recommend Dr. Shereen Chirayilkalam if she was to replace her only downfall.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I went in for my first visit and Dr shareen was involved in a car accident, when I asked the reception why she didn't call to advise me, she stated there were two numbers on file and she called the first number and left a voice mail. I didn't understand why she couldn't call the second number if I didn't pick up the first numbe, also the way the receptionist spoke to me was very rude, so I called my family doctor and got referred to my old gynogolist, she's a far drove but definitely work it.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr Shereen is a very nice Doctor but her staff I wish I could give her -ve star for her behaviour and attitude. She is so rude and unmannered person. She has no clue of being a receptionist. Forget about a smile on her face she makes you feel so uncomfortable as if you made a mistake to get pregnant and standing in front of her to schedule an appointment. This is the reason I changed my Doctor as I could not take her rude behaviour anymore. And I don't understand why Dr. Shereen can't get rid of her as end of day it is your reputation on stake.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Very calm, friendly and relaxed doctor. I was referred to Dr Shereen by my family doctor for irregular periods, she did through tests and was able to make me feel relaxed all throughout everything (although I was a total wreck..lol). She listens to you!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Shereen Chirayilkalam is a wonderful, pleasant and knowledgable doctor. I would heartily recommend her to all women. Her staff could be a little more friendly.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Very nice Doctor, I had very good experience with consulting her and delivering my baby with her support, she very dedicated to her patients.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Did my Laprascopic hysterectomy, best decision I ever made for myself and she supported the decision, made me feel really comfortable before surgery.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

She is a great Doctor, Listen to you patiently, checks you thoroughly.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016