Ratings for Dr. Shereen Brajit Chirayilkalam

Dr Shereen is one of best gynaecologist I have met.I recently went to her to see her for my bladder problem she was very polite and explained me about everything that I needed to know. I was very comfortable with her. And in future if I need I will difietely go to her.i would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Receptionist needs to be fired. She is SO RUDE. when I walked in I said hello, she ignores me and tells me to get out of the “standing” area and to sit down. So ignorant.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Wonderful ♡ Knowledgeable ♡ Helpful ♡ Calming ♡ Understanding

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I hope that all the bad experiences with the receptionist, she would have long gone. Strange that such a good doctor has kept staff with such idiotic behaviour.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Shereen is absolutely amazing. She delivered my baby in September 2017 and was my ob throughout my pregnancy. I do not have a single complaint with the care she gave me. She is kind and gentle and even encouraged questions. She was not dismissive whatsoever. 80% of the time I did not wait more than 15 mins, the other 20% was around 45 to an hour. But they seemed like busy days and I am sure any pregnant woman would appreciate the extra time if need be. She keeps you informed on any complication no matter how small and keeps her eye on you. I found all her staff nice and friendly and knowledgeable. Prior to seeing her I read negative comments about her secretary but did not find this in the slightest. She even had no issue with another woman needing to wait outside as she was not feeling well and went and got her on her turn. I was late once and was not given any flack for this. Dr. Shereen signed my paperwork without hesitation. I was induced and seeing Dr. Shereen enter the delivery room at 3:30 am was such a relief and made my delivery much more comfortable. She even takes an interest in your little one after they are born. I would highly recommend Dr. Shereen to any woman looking for care in Durham and giving birth at Ajax Pickering. 5 stars all around! One of the best doctors I have ever seen!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Shereen is amazing. She cares about her patients and is very knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Shereen is amazing as is her nurse but as has been stated already her receptionist as of Oct. 2017 is not the friendliest and they're often running behind.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Is amazing. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable BUT as almost every review mentions - she has the Worest receptionist ever.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Shireen is a very knowledgeable and patient doctor. She clearly explains the procedure to you in terms that you can understand. She is patient and understanding and very realistic. Receptionist staff not very welcoming.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Shereen is Good but her Receptionist is ridiculous. If Dr does not know about it then its her poor management and if she knows about her receptionist's attitude and not taking any action then I would say Dr also disrespectful to patient.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017