Dr. Shereen Brajit Chirayilkalam

5 1 4.1

You may also like

Rate Dr. Shereen Brajit Chirayilkalam

Dr. Shereen Brajit Chirayilkalam's Ratings

Dr Shereen is a lovely dr a little slow and sometimes u have to wait. Her staff is Great! I feel very much at home when I am there. I hate waiting but I know its not the staff fault even when I go to my GP I have to wait. Some people need to try and not be so self centered and maybe they will not have problems with Dr Shereen or her staff. I will recommend them anytime! Very helpful! I was a cancer patient and I have been there and clearly see that most of the time the patients complaining in the waiting room are the one who clearly have issues that they can avoid. Try going through cancer and maybe your issue will not be blasting the dr and her staff but living to see tomorrow

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Dr. Shreen Deliveried my first baby, although she was not my OB at the time. I found her to be very calm and informative. When I found out I was pregnant with my second I requested her as my OB. During both pregnancies I was concerned high risk, and I found her to be much more patient and informative than my previous OB. Her staff is excellent also patient and kind. But I find I have to wait for my appointment when I arrive. Although I am use to a family Dr who is extremely punctual so I may be expecting too much.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2792902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Shireen is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor, she keeps you very informed. It takes quite some time to get an appointment so be prepared to put up with excruciating pain until you can see her. The receptionist is rude, unfriendly, and unwelcoming. Shes not an approachable person, and makes the visit quite awkward and uncomfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Still waiting on results from a bunch of blood work that was completed several months ago following the loss of my baby to an unexplained stillbirth. Felt like I was left in the dark and there was no follow-up what so ever. It is not a very comforting feeling after enduring such a traumatic experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Receptionists never pass on messages to Dr. Shereen, making her absolutely impossible to get a hold of. She recently has gone on vacation for 1 month, without acknowledging any of her patients, or leaving a date of return on her voicemail. After waiting already 5 weeks for critical test results (which should have taken a maximum of 3), and hearing she won't be back to give me my results for another 2 weeks, is absolutely unprofessional and unacceptable. Her receptionists are extremely rude and argumentative. She can expect me to transfer to a new GYN clinic. I advise others to do the same.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Great doctor, but her secretary is rude and completely unhelpful. As a result, I am switching doctors.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2661669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

She is great at being thorough, knowledgeable and kind. If only she could replace her one secretary Joanne who is rather mean, argumentative, interruptive, inconsiderate and lacks compassion. It doesn't have to be an outright replacement maybe just some soft skills coaching. It is really keeping her practice from being #1 in Durham by far.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2634306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I have found Dr. Shereen to be very helpful and knowledgable however on the matter of her staff she refuses to accept that the one receptionist is a nightmare to deal with. The receptionist is a abrupt rude and treats you like you are beneath her dignity. I have seriously considered finding another Dr for this reason alone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2634261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Only problem I have with this doctor is her receptionist who treats you like you're at customs. That said... She is an AMAZING doctor! Could not ask for a more caring, reasonable and informative person. She explains every and breaks down every medical situation thoroughly. Her opinions are to be followed and doesn't let you worry. I'm glad I had her for my first pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2628716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

She is a nice doctor and very helpful, though she always behind the schedule... staff is so so, sometimes good sometimes bad, but no smile at all, don't know if this what their character is or they have been told to not smile :).... Dr herself is very very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2549809].votes_count ]]