Dr. Shereen Brajit Chirayilkalam

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Shereen Brajit Chirayilkalam

Dr Shereen is a friendly, knowledgeable and welcoming doctor - too bad her receptionist is nothing like her. I don't feel comfortable at all when I have to make appointments or when I have to wait to see the doctor - this receptionist needs some customer service skills and perhaps a smile on her face.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

i have unfortunately not gotten the chance to meet dr. sheeren herself, but have had the misfortune of speaking with her secretary on multiple occassions and repeatedly been disrespected and belittled, a doctors office should not need to send a referral 4 times just to get 1 appointment with the doctor, and should not be getting the patient to play phone tag for 3 weeks just trying to figure out who can help me and who can tell me what is going on with me, i was told for years i was not allowed to see a gyno because i was not of the age which is now 21, so after years of enduring pain and trying to see a doctor i finally can and yet am having the hardest time just to see a doctor about my health, that is absolutely absurd and would have appreciated some cooperation from her staff but instead i got thrown away and told to call the doctor for the fourth time about just a referral, and then while trying to explain they have faxed it 3 times already and called once to confirm i was in need of seeing the doctor, she would not let me get a word in and when i tried she hung up on me , ive never witnessed someone so unprofessional and never been treated so rudely by a doctors office in my life, i will be going to see my doctor today but not to tell her to send another referral so that when i call they can rudely say they have not received it AGAIN and tell me to go back to my doctor this is a cruel game of back and forth and no one will help me, i will be going to my doctor today to explain to her the situation and to not suggest this doctor to others due to the complications and the lack of care for patients, aswell as i will be requesting to be referred to a different obstetrician because i will not be treated so horribly again and again .

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr Shereen is a lovely dr a little slow and sometimes u have to wait. Her staff is Great! I feel very much at home when I am there. I hate waiting but I know its not the staff fault even when I go to my GP I have to wait. Some people need to try and not be so self centered and maybe they will not have problems with Dr Shereen or her staff. I will recommend them anytime! Very helpful! I was a cancer patient and I have been there and clearly see that most of the time the patients complaining in the waiting room are the one who clearly have issues that they can avoid. Try going through cancer and maybe your issue will not be blasting the dr and her staff but living to see tomorrow

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr. Shreen Deliveried my first baby, although she was not my OB at the time. I found her to be very calm and informative. When I found out I was pregnant with my second I requested her as my OB. During both pregnancies I was concerned high risk, and I found her to be much more patient and informative than my previous OB. Her staff is excellent also patient and kind. But I find I have to wait for my appointment when I arrive. Although I am use to a family Dr who is extremely punctual so I may be expecting too much.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Shireen is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor, she keeps you very informed. It takes quite some time to get an appointment so be prepared to put up with excruciating pain until you can see her. The receptionist is rude, unfriendly, and unwelcoming. Shes not an approachable person, and makes the visit quite awkward and uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Still waiting on results from a bunch of blood work that was completed several months ago following the loss of my baby to an unexplained stillbirth. Felt like I was left in the dark and there was no follow-up what so ever. It is not a very comforting feeling after enduring such a traumatic experience.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Receptionists never pass on messages to Dr. Shereen, making her absolutely impossible to get a hold of. She recently has gone on vacation for 1 month, without acknowledging any of her patients, or leaving a date of return on her voicemail. After waiting already 5 weeks for critical test results (which should have taken a maximum of 3), and hearing she won't be back to give me my results for another 2 weeks, is absolutely unprofessional and unacceptable. Her receptionists are extremely rude and argumentative. She can expect me to transfer to a new GYN clinic. I advise others to do the same.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

She is great at being thorough, knowledgeable and kind. If only she could replace her one secretary Joanne who is rather mean, argumentative, interruptive, inconsiderate and lacks compassion. It doesn't have to be an outright replacement maybe just some soft skills coaching. It is really keeping her practice from being #1 in Durham by far.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I have found Dr. Shereen to be very helpful and knowledgable however on the matter of her staff she refuses to accept that the one receptionist is a nightmare to deal with. The receptionist is a abrupt rude and treats you like you are beneath her dignity. I have seriously considered finding another Dr for this reason alone.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Shereen Brajit Chirayilkalam's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Shereen is a friendly, knowledgeable and welcoming doctor - too bad her receptionist is nothing like her. I don't feel comfortable at all when I have to make..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "i have unfortunately not gotten the chance to meet dr. sheeren herself, but have had the misfortune of speaking with her secretary on multiple occassions and re..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Shereen is a lovely dr a little slow and sometimes u have to wait. Her staff is Great! I feel very much at home when I am there. I hate waiting but I know ..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shreen Deliveried my first baby, although she was not my OB at the time. I found her to be very calm and informative. When I found out I was pregnant with..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shireen is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor, she keeps you very informed. It takes quite some time to get an appointment so be prepared to put up with e..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Still waiting on results from a bunch of blood work that was completed several months ago following the loss of my baby to an unexplained stillbirth. Felt like..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Receptionists never pass on messages to Dr. Shereen, making her absolutely impossible to get a hold of. She recently has gone on vacation for 1 month, without a..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, but her secretary is rude and completely unhelpful. As a result, I am switching doctors."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "She is great at being thorough, knowledgeable and kind. If only she could replace her one secretary Joanne who is rather mean, argumentative, interruptive, inco..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have found Dr. Shereen to be very helpful and knowledgable however on the matter of her staff she refuses to accept that the one receptionist is a nightmare t..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Only problem I have with this doctor is her receptionist who treats you like you're at customs. That said... She is an AMAZING doctor! Could not ask for a more ..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "She is a nice doctor and very helpful, though she always behind the schedule... staff is so so, sometimes good sometimes bad, but no smile at all, don't know if..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shereen was my OB for my first pregnancy and ended up delivering my baby. I found her to be extremely knowledgeable, personable and professional. She is e..."

September 19, 2014