Ratings for Dr. R. Kyle Barnett

The entire staff at his facility are always so kind. Dr. Barnett is smart, and actually cares about his patients. He always goes above and beyond with me, and listens to all my concerns. He never rushes me out the door, and makes sure I have discussed all my concerns with him. It is so rare these days to find a doctor that actually cares!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Love Dr. Barnett and his staff. Have had mystery stomach for much of my adult life and Dr. Barnett solved the mystery. I can eat again and I have God and Dr. Barnett to thank!!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Highly recommend. He is the BEST!!! Cares about his patients and spends time with them. I never feel rushed. His office staff is great. Stacy is amazing! Very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Barnett did not listen to me. He instantly classified me and immediately wanted to do a procedure. He told me i didnt have problems that i had previously been diagnosed with by another doc. I even had biopsies that diagnosed conditions he told me I didn't have. He hadn't even met me for 5 minutes! When I tried to see a different doctor in the group, he told me that I couldn't. I had only seen him once---I didn't consider him my doctor. I believe it's very important to feel comfortable with a physician so that you have a relationship based on trust. If you don't trust them, you can't get help. He had no right deciding for me who I can or cannot see. I would not ever recommend this doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Excellent doctor! I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. R. Kyle Barnett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Harvard-Pilgrim