Dr. Margarita Correa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Margarita Correa

My kind of doctor, caring, thorough, answered my questions in detail. She gave me the time I need and her staff was courteous.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Excellent Dr. Very caring for her patients. Knows her stuff from AtoZ 100%. Very helpfull on my questions , superb profesional #1 recomendation for all your Physician needs lymphedema specialyst and great with kids.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Not only treats but actually evaluates my medical issues. Suggests that we address other areas of my body, which proved to be the problem when other doctors assumed the wrong diagnosis. Very satisfied with the care given by Dr Correa. One of the best Doctors I have seen in years.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

My doctor is the best, she is caring, took time, answered all questions in great detail, eager to help w my pain and was very thorough. The staff was diligent. I had a very complicated problem and she was the only doctor that helped me. The waiting time was about 15' and the office was clean and organized. Try Dr. Correa she is excellent!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Follow-up nonexistent. Difficulty in getting appointment, 40 minute wait in exam room. Doctor unwilling to address patient concerns. Poor communication skills. Cannot recommend.

Submitted August 7, 2012

Dr. Margarita Correa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medical School: University of Puerto Rico Medical Sciences Campus, 1976 – 1980 Residency: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, UPR Medical Sciences Campus, 1980 – 1984 Certifications: American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation ABPMR, Pain Medicine ABPMR, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Added Qualifications: Certified lymphedema therapy (CLT) Former Owner and Medical Director of Centro Fisiátrico Americo Miranda in San Juan, Puerto Rico, 1985 – 2008 Former Professor of the Physical Medicine, Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Department, University of Puerto Rico Medical Sciences Campus, San Juan, Puerto Rico, 1984 – 2008 Special interests: Lymphedema/ Lipedema management, Electrodiagnostic Medicine, Pediatric Rehabilitation Dr. Correa is fluent in both English and Spanish.

• English
  • Spanish

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

• Lymphedema