Ratings for Dr. Gretchen W. Lasalle

I have been a patient of Dr LaSalle's for 5 years, and she has always been kind, empathetic, knowledgeable, and helpful. She goes above and beyond to provide the best care for her patients.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Love Dr. LaSalle! The other reviewer must have given a poor rating because they couldn't schedule an appt. right away, not because of the actual experience with the Dr. (for urgent suicide prevention, go to the hospital; don't wait to schedule a Dr.'s appt.). I couldn't recommend Dr. LaSalle more highly. She is caring and sweet and always has a positive attitude. Her bedside manner is very re-assuring and calming to an anxious person like me. Dr. LaSalle always greets me with a genuine smile and takes the time to answer any questions I might have. Because of this, I believe she truly cares about her patients. She would make a great Dr. to anyone, but I think that she is especially good with women as she is gentle and considerate during female exams. Dr. LaSalle is very approachable and always takes time to address my concerns, so I feel good when I leave an appointment with her. My mother and sister are her patients as well; they are also very happy to have her as their doctor :-)

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Very disappointed, will be looking for another doctor! Dr G Lassale does not spend enough time with a patient unless you are as very good looking as my friend, then unless you are suicidal she does not consider anxiety a big problem and is not going to see you as soon as posible. My life, driving and relationship with people around me were seriously and negatively effected by my anxiety while I was waiting 10 days for an appointment - it deepened my depression. Then her nurse scheduled me with a nurse-practitoner Rebecca Gallaway. The last one did not take a single note, while talking to me looking at the wall ran out of the room 3 times while she had a computer - that is usually used - right in front of her. 5 hours later I went to my farmacy and my prescription was not even there. VERY DISSAPOINTED!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. LaSalle is a young doctor and I was impressed with her everytime I needed to be seen. She listens and gives her opinion, or prescribes necessary treatment. Very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Gretchen W. Lasalle's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Assurant