Ratings for Dr. Alan Duy Vu

Dr. Vu is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable of what he does and very kind and empathetic. He is extremely helpful and a great listener.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Vu has been a doc of mine for a long long time. There is a reason why I have never had to change or look for another. He makes you feel very comfortable and is very honest with me. He listens extremely well and had provided me with not only the correct medication, but great advice through the years. For Dr. Vu to have a bad rating on this website is a joke. The man is great at what he does.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I never got to see the doctor. I tried calling and making an appointment in the morning. They told me to call back after 2 pm because that is the only time they take onformation from a new patient. So I called at 4:30. They still didn't help me and told me they don't talk to new patients after 4 pm. When I asked them why twice they couldn't help me even though they actually pick up the phone, the answer was that it's their office policy. So I figured, if they are so unfriendly and unhelpful from the start, I don't even want to deal with them.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Alan Duy Vu's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Henry Ford / HAP