Ratings for Dr. David J. Catalano

He is an outstanding, professional, caring and concerned about you. Personnally calls to check up on your status, answers all questions, suggests 2nd opinions when need is necessary. As good as they come. Staff also professional and personable in all manner.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr. Catalano is an excpetional Dr. and is very descriptive in every way when discussing your treatment program. He and his whole staff including the technican's are there to make your vist the best experience you can have and once you start they treat you like family. Dr. Catalano sees you every week and he insures you do not have to wait long for his meeting with you. If you have any problems at all you can contact his office and they will make sure you see him. His treatment with the newest equipment is fantastic and I found it exceptional. Every thing Dr. Catalano told me to expect was 100% accurate. I recomment this to all my friends as the treatment with the Tomography to me was a exceptional way to go and painless compared to other techniques I researched. Dr. Catalano has many years in the filed and to me was very honest in his approach to all forms of treatment. My 89 year old mother needed treatment,she loved how the staff and the Dr treated her like family while there

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

A truly great doctor and man. Consider yourself fortunate to be under his care. A rating of 5 is not enough for his helpfulness and knowledge, I'd give him a 50!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. David J. Catalano's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Delta Dental