Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Feola

Best podiatrist in Old Bridge/Matawan area. You cant go wrong with Dr Feola

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I have to relate a recent encounter with Dr Feola. I have been a patient of Dr Feola's for several years and now relize why I and my family continue to go to him for our foot problems. I recently went to Dr Feola for a second opinion regarding multiple blisters on my hands and feet. I was first seen by a local dermatologist - had a painful expensive biopsy done - prescribed antibiotics and leaving the dermaloogist's office still not knowing the diagnosis. I went to Dr Feola - he took the time and aked me alot of questions about my condition (which the dermatologist did not) - it turns out I was exposed to a common viral infection from my child's daycare center. Dr Feola diagnosised my condition on the spot. He told me the condition would resolve on it own and no treatment was needed. He put my mind at ease and I was very greatful. Dr Feola is a caring wonderful foot doctor - and really knows his stuff. His staff is great too.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

I went to Dr. Feola for an issue I had with my toenail. He said that he would do a biopsy and if it turned out to be a fungus, he would treat it…if not, he would help me find out what the problem was. I was told that the results would take approximately 10 days. 3 days later I receive a message from the office saying that the biopsy came back negative for fungus & that I’m fine & don’t need to come back. I called the office to speak to the doctor & questioned the message and explained that I still wanted to figure out what the problem was. The doctor simply said that he couldn’t help me and didn’t know what to tell me. I went to another doctor a week later who immediately identified the problem & is now in the process of fixing it. I might also mention that my new doctor said that Dr. Feola took nail from the wrong part of my toe for an accurate biopsy. Dr. Feola took my $50 copay & didn’t help at all. Don’t waste your time or money.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

This doctor and his staff are the most professional and friendly I have ever experienced. They really do seem to put the paient's needs first. Would strongly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Thomas J. Feola's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med