Ratings for Dr. Harold J. McCutchan

I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. Absolutely THE BEST hand doctor/surgeon in the Lake Stevens/Everett (and beyond) area. I have been a patient of Dr. McCutchan's for many years. He's seen me through 2 trigger digit surgeries and 2 CTR surgeries, all of which were minimally invasive. I have to look hard to find any evidence of his operations! He is THE man to see if you suffer from any type of hand pain. A true wizard. Thank you Dr. McCutchan for all you've done for me.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I had almost given up hope of having any pain relief in my left hand and wrist. I have had degenerative arthritis and the pain was awful. Any time I moved my arm, my fingers or wrist, the piercing pain and continual throbbing was almost unbearable. I have lived with the pain for 10 years. I have been to PT, massage therapy, had injections and it continued to return. Only when my PT Joel Anderson from Mt Vernon referred him to me did I get fixed. He did a surgery and I have no more pain! Go see!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. McCutchan is amazing. He and his team really do a great job. He did a surgery for me on a flexor tendon repair and it was great. Would highly recommend him. The OT's there at the surgery center are also amazing! The best people I've gotten to know over the 6 months of recovery.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

great experience, he does not waste your time. He will discuss your diagnosis, give you your options if any that same day.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr McCutchan is a very caring, talented doctor. He does what is right for you and does what will work for you.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I saw Dr. McCutchan about the new injections for Dupuytren's contracture on my right hand. He had done surgery for Dupuytren's on my left hand a few years ago and I really liked him and his honesty and good work. That surgery was my second for Dupuytren's and I went to him after I wasn't happy with my first doctor's only solution of amputation. Some friends recommended Dr. McCutchan and he gave me an honest opinion and tried a somewhat experimental procedure to get to that finger again. It's way better than it was but when this new option became available (and my right hand - dominant - developed symptomsI asked him about it and he did the enzyme injection on my right ring finger and pinkie. I am very happy with results and he is my "go to" ortho as he is very honest and caring (and yes, funny, which I value) and the staff is attentive and professional. The physical therapist is also amazing. I highly recommend Dr. McCutchan. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Excellent surgery on my hand. Good followup appointments. listened to and responded to concerns.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Would highly recommend to family and friends. Dr. McCutchan is extremely knowledgeable ... and funny, to boot.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

When I got hurt at work, I was so fortunate to stumble on Dr. McCutchan. I did a lot of heavy, physical hand work. I began having severe pain at the base of my thumbs. It really began to impatct my life. I couldn't sleep at night because of the pain, and after work I could hardly grip my steering wheel. Dr. McCutchan and Ashley PA-C correctly diagnosed and treated my condition. I had CMC Arthroplasty on one side, and CMC Fusion on the other side five months later. I couldn't be happier with my results!! Both of these surgeries were no walk in the park by any means, but like I said-- the results were worth it. If I had to do it all again I wouldn't change a thing. Well except I would try not to get hurt in the first place!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

After 10 years of thumb/wrist pain and visits and treatment from 4 other hand surgeons, I was referred to Dr. McCutchan. He surgically corrected my problem 2 months ago and I have a "good hand" again. I am 71 and I feared that I might have trouble with slow healing but the opposite occurred. I highly recommend Dr. McCutchan and his entire team to anyone with similar problems.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr. Harold J. McCutchan's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)