Ratings for Dr. Devin J. Luzod

I've had great results seeing Dr. Luzod at Spinal Care of Nevada.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I was in pain 98-99% of the day and night, waking regularly because of discomfort. I had been to Chiropractors for 12 ½ years with little success, and after nearly 20 years of suffering Fibromyalgia symptoms including migraines, pain in my neck, chest, low back and into my legs I had begun to lose hope. After being treated my physical, mental and emotional state is 75-80% improved, and I will be flying back from Texas for follow-ups. You are a humanitarian and a blessing in my life.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Devin Luzon and his staff were really helpful. I'm glad I had my first visit to a chiropractor with their office. I ran across Dr. Luzod and NUCCA while doing an internet search for chiropractors here in Las Vegas but not something that I was fond of. What brought me to this was about 5 years of lower back pain. This is an everyday back pain, discomfort, ache and numbness. It varied from day to day, but it was pretty much there all the time. I used to enjoy running but could not run as I used to due to back stiffening and pain. I felt it while driving, sleeping, sitting, walking – you name it. It’s been about 8 weeks now since I have started the NUCCA treatments at Dr Luzod’s office and things are looking pretty good. These small adjustments make such a difference that you wouldn’t believe it. I can honestly say that I started to run again and am able to do so like I used to with no discomfort from stopping me.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

The staff were friendly enough. I have no complaints with them. What I don't like is that I bought a Groupon from this guy because he said he did NUCCA. I wanted to try something different. Too bad once I went into the office and got the info, I decided to double check this guy was who he says he is. If you go to the NUCCA website, he's not listed! So this guy says he does NUCCA but the organization says he doesn't. Something's fishy here! I'd go to one of the chiropractic physicians who are actually listed with NUCCA.

Submitted June 24, 2014

GREAT DOCTOR! Very nice staff and very professional. I would highly recommend all of my friends and family to his office.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Anyone with chronic back or neck pain probably has tried a few treatments from self-treatment with over-the-counter drugs to delicate orthopedic surgery. I've tried most recommended treatments, mostly to no avail. Now, I have decided to give Dr Luzod a chance to see if his treatments will advance my healing. I know I have problems with pain related to some problems with my spine and adjacent nerves. I think the doctor understands this and, without overdoing his prognosis of my having a better quality of life after receiving treatment, has given me confidence to use my retirement benefits for his treatment. Frankly, I am skeptical about the treatment, although I do believe it is worthwhile to give it a try. I will try to remember to login here again to tell you how it went.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr. Luzod has changed my life. I am able to enjoy my retirement, have better balance, and they improved my blood pressure. His treatments provide a better quality of life for me and my family.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Will not treat you until you pay up front for entire set of treatments. From my experience,I asked how much the treatments would cost and he stated a dollar amount before he even took an x ray. I just received a letter from his office stating that he is now a Weight Loss Specialist.

Submitted January 5, 2010