Ratings for Dr. Caryn J. Theiner

I highly recommend Dr. Caryn Theiner. She is warm, knowledgeable, LISTENS, offers practical advice, and explores different options with you. The office is friendly and efficient (NO waiting) and convenienly located.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Somewhat alarmist and not as experienced as other physicians in practice.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Dr. Theiner is my primary doc at Yaffe Ruden. She's always been pleasant, very helpful and will (gasp) admit if she doesn't know something and advises another opinion. I really like working with her. Thankfully, her schedule is flexible enough that I can usually schedule even an annual physical within 2 weeks. This practice is amazing too - great, functional website that tells you if doctors are on time or running behind. They also have a ton of PAs that see urgent visits. Any time I have been sick in the last 3 years since starting to use this practice, I've been able to get in same day or early the next day. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Theiner is my primary physician at Yaffe Ruden and I couldn't be more pleased with her. Scheduling appointments, even annuals, with her can generally be done in a reasonable amount of time, plus the practice offers PAs for same day visits. Any time I've been sick over the past few years since using their practice, they have gotten me in the same day or first thing the next morning. MUCH appreciated! Dr. Theiner is very knowledgable about a variety of issues and is straightforward when she doesn't immediately have an answer in consulting another physician or referral. She always takes her time with me too - which in NYC is an unbelievable asset. Highly recommended. She also personally calls you if something is awry with a test she has performed. Again, great service all around.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Caryn J. Theiner's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2004)