Ratings for Dr. Jason Archibald

Do not waste your time. Felt dismissed and my inner ear issues were not taken seriously based on life impact. Could not provide a diagnosis. He made me feel that I was lying.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2020

We are extremely pleased with Dr. Archibald's professionalism, and care throughout our son's hearing recovery treatment.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2020

first emergency visit - on time - completed all initial interview and procedures - with care and expert knowledge - for the issue i have - staff was great

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

While it seemed like my initial assesment was good, I was suprised to recieve no advice or direction on what to do about my extremely severe symptoms while I awaited further tests! I was informed to come back if I started showing further or more serious sympthoms, but I’ve been finding it impossible to reach the secritary! It seems she leaves work early constantly. Dont even bother trying to call on a friday. I’m young and losing my hearing while I wait, and I’m getting zero support. So distressing.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

The receptionist at this office is awful. She’s so rude and doesn’t have any compassion for people who aren’t feeling well.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

I found him to be totally professional. Great bedside manner

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

It is a busy office. Found the staff very efficient and friendly. I saw Dr Jason Archibald he was thorough and very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Dr. Archibald is a great doctor, I have no problems with him in any way. His secretary is the worst. She is Condescending and RUDE!!! Every single time I have a conversation with her, it seems to be the worst day of her life. Smiling goes a long way hunny and so does a nicer attitude. I dread speaking with her. She is never there to answer the phones and they don't have an answering machine. She treats patients with such disgust that I wonder why she picked this job in the first place. Clearly shouldn't be working with the public.

Submitted May 16, 2019

Punctual, personable, and thorough. During first, and only required appointment, was able to assess, diagnose issue, and provide remedial action.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Great doctor - very nice. More than an hour late for my appointment, but very thorough.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Dr. Jason Archibald's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.