Ratings for Dr. Michael Whittaker

I was treated for a leg that was broken in 8 pieces when I was 41. I was very pleased with this physician. Over 30 years, I have received treatment for another broken leg, knee surgery, and a knee replacement . My latest surgery in 2014 was removing painful shoulder spurs, that were leaning on my rotator cuff. I have always found Dr. Whittaker very caring, talented and sympathetic in addressing my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Never use this doctor unless you enjoy running around getting pre-surgical tests, dragged out of work mid-day, losing money, demands you to come to his office, makes you wait 35 minutes to tell you surgery is canceled even though he knows surgery is necessary. My husband is well aware post-surgical recovery is 8-12 weeks but this doctor insisted he did not know this. Doctor would not listen when my husbnd told him he knew recovery would be 8-12 weeks. Doctor canceled necessay surgery.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010