Ratings for Dr. Donna J. Dolan

The ease of making appointments is great. Her medical assistant is horrible. I have never had a phone call returned or test results relayed to me until 10-30 minutes before the end of the business day which left me often spending the whole night pondering or freaking out over test results. Dr. Dolan's bedside manner is comforting, but I have never been told to do anything other than wait out or monitor symptoms and illnesses. If it is persistent after her waiting period, she refers you to a specialist. Sometimes this is great when that's what I really want, but attention and an accurate diagnosis would be more helpful in most cases. Go to her if you have the flu, don't go to her to try and pursue a diagnosis of mystery afflictions.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Dolan listens and is thorough. I never feel rushed, even though I tend to ask a lot of questions. Her nurse is personable and attentive and responds to phone calls quickly. I usually don't have to wait long for an appointment; last year I was sick for a couple of weeks with an upper respiratory infection and during that time I was able to get several appointments for the day I called or the next day.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

Dr. Donna J. Dolan's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in San Marcos, TX