Ratings for Dr. Candi L. Filbrandt

Candi is great - friendly, caring, and will bend over backwards if you're in pain. She has taken my calls on weekends, and even come in to see me on a Sunday. Very few doctors do anything like that anymore! She's the most caring doc I have.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I had some work done months back to replace some old fillings on 3 back teeth that were said to be needing repair. To this day I have pain when I eat food on the teeth that had work done to them and I have gone back numerous times for bite adjustments, I have also been experiencing tooth aches since.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Candi is the best! She's very nice and makes you comfortable and very aware of everything going on. I would not go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Excellent dentist.Takes time to explain things.I felt very comfortable with her &staff.She does a good job.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

I went to Dr. Filbarandt for a routine exam. I had just moved to the area and had gone twice a year for my entire life without a cavity. I was told by her that I had 4 cavaties and two needed crowns. Her hygenists then told me at my last appointment that they do a lot of fillings there that they wouldnt do at another office she work at.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

When asked, the staff stated Dr. Candi is "in network" with BC/BS, however they do not really particate with my insurance leaving me with mostly out of pocket expenses. I approached them with the complaint and nothing was changed. In addition I had several pregnancy related dental problems (i.e. gingivitis and six cavities) so when I went in for my check up Dr. Filbrandt she insisted I come in as soon as possible to correct all of these cavities that had formed during my pregnancy. So I scheduled several appointment close together and had all six cavities filled within weeks of eachother. Now, over six months later, my bite is still misaligned and I have recurrent jaw pain and tooth sensitivity. I have gone in numerous times (at least 7 or 8 times) for adjustments, but none of the adjustments seem to fix the problem. I think fewer fillings should have been completed at a time and more care taken to ensure my bite was in line before moving on and changing the surrounding teeth.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010