Ratings for Dr. Julie K. Karen

As the Practice Administrator for Dr. Karen's Practice I am shocked to see a review that states she did not listen to her patient. Dr. Karen spends more time with her patients, listening to their concerns, than any doctor I know. She is sincere in her approach. I would be happy to address any patient concerns if given the opportunity. I am sorry of anyone felt the nursing staff was unfamiliar with your condition or you felt rushed in any way. Please feel free to contact the office so we can try to rectify the situation. We never want a patient to feel rushed or unheard. Robyn Segreti

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I saw the doctor for a cosmetic condition.The doctor was abrupt and spent a short period of time with me. She did not take the time to listen and understand the patient and did not give me the opportunity to talk. The rude nurse had no knowledge of my condition and when I asked a question she just snapped at me and said the doctor will get back to you. The Doctor did not ever get back to me. Beware of this place! I do not think I can ever risk using this practice again.

Submitted February 11, 2018

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Karen. She did the most thorough body check I have ever had, and discovered a melanoma. Due to her expertise, she saved my life! She recommended me to an excellent oncologist to perform the surgery. Throughout this entire process, Dr. Karen thoroughly explained everything I would be going through and answered every question, and was the most compassionate, caring, empathetic doctor I have ever encountered. I now go to her office every three months for follow ups, and she continues to give me the most thorough exams. I know that despite my diagnosis, I am in the best and most capable hands. The office staff is extremely professional, and answer any and all questions when I call. I have referred a number of friends to Dr. Karen, and everyone has the utmost respect for her. I am very thankful to have found her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I am so glad that I found Dr. Karen. The whole experience of my office visit is wonderful. The staff is very attentive and caring. Karen has been exceptional at spotting pre-cancers and treating them before they become a problem. I am so glad that I was recommended to the office.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Karen is the best dermatologist I've ever seen. She's brilliant and sooo nice. I'll never see anyone else again!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Julie Karen for several years and I think she is the consummate dermatologist. She is brilliant with diagnosis, highly skilled with surgical procedures, and a true artist with cosmetic fillers, Botox, and the use of lasers. Dr. Karen has treated me successfully with surgery for skin cancer, added fillers to my face, and also used lasers to improve the texture of the skin on my face- all with wonderful and natural looking results. Dr. Karen is now working on eliminating spider veins on my legs. The improvement is remarkable. Dr. Karen is amazing! I recommend her to all my friends and acquaintances.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I've been going to her for fillers--a great natural look. She discovered a basal cell on my back too. Very very thorough. Great office and gracious staff.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Karen is a remarkable doctor. She is extremely knowledgable in all matters concerning skin issues, especially in cancer detection and care. She is always compassionate and utmost professional in every way. Her office staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I think she is top in the field and I would not hesitate to recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Aside from being a brilliant clinician Dr. KAREN is a caring and thorough dermatologist. .she discovered a lesion that I was told not to worry about when I went to her office for a cosmetic procedure. Not only do I look great but she saved my life!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Karen is a brilliant physician whose greatest attributes include her dedication to her patients and her desire to always put them first. I initially saw her for Botox treatment but now she is the go to doctor for my entire family for all dermatological issues.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015