Dr. Julie K. Karen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Julie K. Karen

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Karen. She did the most thorough body check I have ever had, and discovered a melanoma. Due to her expertise, she saved my life! She recommended me to an excellent oncologist to perform the surgery. Throughout this entire process, Dr. Karen thoroughly explained everything I would be going through and answered every question, and was the most compassionate, caring, empathetic doctor I have ever encountered. I now go to her office every three months for follow ups, and she continues to give me the most thorough exams. I know that despite my diagnosis, I am in the best and most capable hands. The office staff is extremely professional, and answer any and all questions when I call. I have referred a number of friends to Dr. Karen, and everyone has the utmost respect for her. I am very thankful to have found her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I am so glad that I found Dr. Karen. The whole experience of my office visit is wonderful. The staff is very attentive and caring. Karen has been exceptional at spotting pre-cancers and treating them before they become a problem. I am so glad that I was recommended to the office.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Karen is the best dermatologist I've ever seen. She's brilliant and sooo nice. I'll never see anyone else again!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Julie Karen for several years and I think she is the consummate dermatologist. She is brilliant with diagnosis, highly skilled with surgical procedures, and a true artist with cosmetic fillers, Botox, and the use of lasers. Dr. Karen has treated me successfully with surgery for skin cancer, added fillers to my face, and also used lasers to improve the texture of the skin on my face- all with wonderful and natural looking results. Dr. Karen is now working on eliminating spider veins on my legs. The improvement is remarkable. Dr. Karen is amazing! I recommend her to all my friends and acquaintances.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I've been going to her for fillers--a great natural look. She discovered a basal cell on my back too. Very very thorough. Great office and gracious staff.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Karen is a remarkable doctor. She is extremely knowledgable in all matters concerning skin issues, especially in cancer detection and care. She is always compassionate and utmost professional in every way. Her office staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I think she is top in the field and I would not hesitate to recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Aside from being a brilliant clinician Dr. KAREN is a caring and thorough dermatologist. .she discovered a lesion that I was told not to worry about when I went to her office for a cosmetic procedure. Not only do I look great but she saved my life!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Karen is a brilliant physician whose greatest attributes include her dedication to her patients and her desire to always put them first. I initially saw her for Botox treatment but now she is the go to doctor for my entire family for all dermatological issues.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Julie Karen is outstanding. Many of my friends use Dr. Karen and she has done fantastic work. Dr. Karen is trained at the top places, accomplished and respected in the academic world. I trust her implicitly. She is more on the conservative side and never pushy. I am 41 years old and have never looked better! I go to her for regular botox and filler- just an easy pick me up and it always looks great and refreshed. Recently we did thermage on my eyes- which looks incredible! I can wear eye shadow again- my eyes are bright and look so young. But not at ALL in a fake way, people think I am getting rested or just really happy. Dr. Karen's office is polite, professional and does an excellent job. I use this office for all of my cosmetic needs and medical checks as well.

Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Karen is the most knowledgeable and compassionate physician who I have ever seen. I was referred to her for Botox and a body check by another physician who happens to be a patient of Dr. Karen's. She did an excellent job with the Botox and an extremely thorough body check. I have now referred 3 friends to her and all have been every bit as impressed with Dr. Karen as I.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014