Ratings for Dr. Marvin Sponaugle

Avoid this doctor, who takes your money but refuses to see you.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr. Sponaugle is a brilliant physician , far beyond your average Doctor . His integrative approach to medicine and curing his patients , works due to his approach of using modern western medicine paired with a naturopathic approach. He is the most thorough and comprehensive Doctor I have ever seen...ever! The advanced questionnaires submitted , and lengthy medical tests and blood work, give him a clear picture of your body and your brain; before even meeting him! His extraordinary knowledge of the brain and how it is affected by Lyme, Black Mold and Industrial Toxins is spectacular, following the future of medicine and current work on the brain being done by Asian researchers. He is at the forefront and cutting edge of this type of medicine! Other than waiting awhile to see him, I have no complaints because I know he is thorough with explaining what is wrong with you , which takes time with new patients ( or when an emergency arrises) . He leaves no rock uncovered where your health is concerned, and is determined to make the unwell, well again. He will get to the bottom of whatever is bothering you and views each patient as the individuals they are. I have seen the most desperately ill patients, out of wheelchairs and smiling, as they begin the metamorphosis of their new lives. It truly brings tears to your eyes....every time ! After seeing over 38 doctors and getting virtually no where, ( misdiagnosis', Drs. telling me it was "all in my head") I'd had enough after over 8 yrs of this! Seen by the top Doctors, Hospitals & centers in the country - they all got it wrong! On our first meeting, lasting over 5 hours,, Dr. Sponaugle literally described me, my personality , and my illness on point ! All without me saying a single word! How? By looking at my brain scans and other tests he'd run before I'd arrived! Tape this conference! I've listened to it over and over and it still stuns me! He amazed both my husband and I with his comprehensive knowledge of not only Lyme Disease, but in knowing how he could help ME as a human being get back to the world of the living again! It still astounds us with the continuing research he does. He keeps up with modern medicine, while treating with natural supplements as well. This combo works amazingly. Of all of his qualities, what won me over completely, is Dr. Sponaugle's huge enthusiasm for what he does which is so apparent! He will work until he finds the right combo of meds for not only you, but each patient ! He loves what he does and it shows. He is excited, motivated and continually curious. That's the kind of doctor I want. Knowing he began his medical career as an anesthesiologist, Dr. Sponaugle took on the great, vast world of Lyme when the disease hit home sadly infecting one of his daughters. He , as a concerned parent, changed career paths, gaining more schooling and education to heal his daughter, who was deeply and seriously ill by the treatment from other doctors. Something had to be done! He did it! After learning what was needed to cure her, He couldn't imagine doing anything else with his life, than this job which he finds rewarding, exciting, and intriguing and exhausting in every way . The idea of him as a dedicated Doctor caught my heart, but knowing he began as a concerned parent was what made me choose him. He cares, where very few physicians do. He answers every question, ( you may have to wait ) only because emergencies arise,he and his incredibly capable staff deal with what they should first. He reschedules meetings, and calls patients at home if needed. Recently, he cured two very ill children I saw at the clinic. They are cured now, recently sending doc a video of the two of them dancing, that went viral!!!! PLEASE, look it up,on YouTube. It will make your day! Everyone, even doc, cried. You see, under all that intelligence and brilliance lies a heart of gold . Being there daily, we've become a family of sorts. I see improvement and receive not only respect, but affection from doc and his caring staff everyday. It is obvious Dr. S cares, but he has a wonderfully compassionate and intelligent staff who love what they do as well. I am getting well! For the first time in 8 years of being bed bound, I am slowly, getting better With my pain, balance & walking Steadier w ,less joint pain and a more energy. For the first time I was able to go out to lunch with my husband! A monumental day ! We cried, as did my friends at the clinic, and even the staff was so glad for me. You can't fake caring. Thank you Dr. S, for Giving me hope.I've recently turned a corner , and had days w NO PAIN!!!!! I was losing hope until going to SWI!I can imagine being whole, well and a part of society again.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr Marvin 'Rick' Sponaugle is the only doctor we would ever trust to diagnose and treat the actual problem itself instead of just the symptoms. and we have definitely seen a lot of doctors! But Doctor Sponaugle is much more than a doctor in our opinion. This is a huge factor that seperates him from any other doctor and is why mum and myself absolutely adore the man and greatly resepct him. He understands that health is not a destination but a process, even when you would consider yourself 'healthy' it's for some of us completely changing our lifestyle for the better to make sure we are the healthiest we could possibly be and not have to come back for more treatment as he knows how frustrating it can be getting well after you have became so sick because he has been there himself along with his family which is why he does what he does in the first place, also something that seperates him from most doctors! I have read other reviews that have complained about his prices and I can tell you right now that those people would not have taken the opportunity to receive all that Doctor Sponaugle is actually offering you. I'm referring back to the education part of the journey, His clinic is like a small community where almost everyone has gone through the same experiences as you have when it comes to visiting several to hundreds of doctors and getting no where and what they've been reduced to in the process whilst they have got sicker and sicker before they find Sponaugle. you can learn so much just from everyone else there, whats worked for them what hasn't, you'd be surprised at how much you can learn if your willing to. Then on top of that Dr Sponaugle holds seminars which go for 5-6 hours or more where he will try to explain as much as he can about the main reasons and issues behind why people are becoming so sick and with that said I would also like to address the people who believe his treatment makes you sicker, when infection or poison that is trapped in your body comes out it enters the blood stream first and then must be expelled by your body which can make you feel sicker temporarily but is a necessary process to rid your body from them, people who mistake this for being sicker I would assume have never bothered to attend his seminars or attempted to work anything out themselves which is probably why people also say they see him getting upset with patients and possibly even staff at times because he rightfully expects people to take health seriously as a subject everyone should be interested in, to which mum and myself could not agree more with and lose energy with people who are clearly not trying. Dr Sponaugle knows how very important that is and it's the last thing most doctors would ever believe in. It shows just how willing of a man he is to teach people what he knows and is always open to knew information whereas someone who knew half of what he knew if that would be quote 'too smart to learn anymore' which is a polite way to say their too arrogant, so to the people who call Dr Sponaugle arrogant they couldn't be more wrong! Dr Sponaugle takes on patients that are way too sick for any other doctors to 'treat' and then gets the blame for his patients being so sick which is completely false and ignorant by other so called health professionals, this year he has decided not to take any breaks off at the end of year holidays because he is worried about his patients, this man truly wants people to get better, mum and I have travelled all the way from Australia to be treated by Dr Sponaugle and his staff and it has been the best decision we have ever made! We are better people for it and have met people from all over the world at his clinic as well. It just shows how good his passionate work is! Thank you for everything you have done for us Dr Sponaugle from your friends from Australia Bradley and Alison, we don't know what we would have done without you. 'That's not a knife'

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Amazing passion and compassion. Dr Sponaugle is the nicest doctor and so brilliant he cares so much about his patients. I can compare because I have had 28 doctors since the oil spill who couldn't figure out why I became so depressed and so tired and eventually bed ridden after the oil spill. I live in southern Louisiana and do many of my friends have come down with cancer or MS in the last few years. None of the doctors over here have a clue that it is tied to petroleum toxins. They failed to heal my depression and memory loss. Previous neurologists told me I had irreversible frontal love dementia which would become Alzheimer's in a few years, my husband and I were scared to death. Thank you Dr Sponaugle for giving up your life to read and research and do all those brain scan studies. You and your wonderful caring staff for reversing my dementia and getting rid of my severe depression. Who knew it could be caused by mold toxins and Benzene toxins from the oil spill. God bless you for giving me a brain that is better than I had 20 years ago Everyone in southern Louisiana should have you do your magic and detox their brain and body from those ugly petroleum toxins. when it comes to treating brain chemistry and neurological problems no one can compare to Dr Sponaugle

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

THE MOST WELL-RESEARCHED AND INTELLIGENT DOCTOR WE'VE MET by Drs. Douglas P. and Julie A. Tiessen, with sons Josh and Zac Through recommendations of other Canadian patients who claimed to be 98-99% healed by Dr. Sponaugle's personalized treatment protocol, thank God we ended up in Florida at Sponaugle Wellness Institute. We learned more in the first hour with Dr. Sponaugle than in the past 15 years from 20 other specialists! He stays on top of the most cutting-edge research from around the world, and is in fact the most intelligent doctor we've ever met. Our family of four received the best of care from "Doc" (as his patients affectionately call him) and his capable caring staff, as we put our full trust in them. We each diligently followed their personalized treatment plan and everything they prescribed including IV infusions, prescriptions, supplements, diet, exercise, colon therapy and foot detox. This treatment is not for the undisciplined or faint of heart, but the results are well worth the time and effort. After 11 weeks we are all well on our way to restored health. We are leaving to return home to Canada confident that Dr. Sponaugle will follow up with us as he has with his other patients who come from around the world claiming he is the best. We could not agree more!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

My son spent 3 months and this clinic for lyme and its co-infections. This doctor is rude and intolerant of questions. The worst part is that my son's symptoms not only didn't improve but worsened with the infusions , which is the only treatment. My son now has tremors and his mental functioning has worsened, with obsessive compulsive behavior , not present prior to this clinic visit.. You can see Dr. Sponaugle 1x per month Wait time to see him is about 3 hour with Dr. Sponaugle never sitting down but always anxious to leave. Avoid this clinic, which will take your money without caring and without results

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

My experience at Sponaugle Wellness Institute has been amazing. I have been going to doctors for almost a decade now, and before I came to Sponaugle not one of them was successful in even giving me a diagnosis, not even the Mayo Clinic. Before my start date I had several lengthy conversations with Pastor Philip who went above and beyond to answer all my questions and thoroughly explain their process. When I started treatment I instantly knew I was in the right place for me and my health. The staff is AMAZING!! So kind, so compassionate, and they just go above and beyond for you each and every day and Doctor Sponaugle, such a brilliant and compassionate man himself. He take so much time with each patient, my first appointment with him was 2:30 hours, you won’t get that with your regular doctor! His dedication goes well beyond office hours as he holds seminars so we can educate ourselves about what is really going on in our bodies. About 3 months into treatment Dr Sponaugle was able to give me specific diagnosis's, its hard to put into words what that means to a person who has been searching for answers for almost 10 years now. It gives you hope, lets you see light at the end of the tunnel. 7 months in I have noticed that on a steady, daily basis I have more energy. For the last 6 years I very rarely left my bed past 4:00 pm and these days I am up and out and about, sometimes till 11 at night!! Such a drastic improvement. I am sleeping better and have very little if any anxiety anymore. I am not done yet, I still have a great deal of healing to do but I know that Dr Sponaugle will get me there. I can confidently say that if I was giving the choice to go anywhere in the world for treatment there isn’t a question about it I would be right where I am at the Sponaugle Clinic. He is the only doctor I have ever really trusted and I know as long as I have him on my side I will make a full recovery.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

At the age of 15 I was diagnosed with ADHD. I also had migraines and a hard time to focus. Along the years, I started suffering from insomnia, lack of emotions, panic attacks, depression and suicidal thoughts. Facing fear on a daily basis, I showed her strength when I decided to seek help. I knew something was wrong and I contacted Sponaugle Wellness Institute. I thought I that I if I did come here they could help me. Like, there was a light at the end of the tunnel. They change lives. Doctor Sponaugle I think for sure, saved my life.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

A couple years ago my son was having some behavioral issues. We noticed a decline in a lot of things in behavior, in ager, in explosiveness. Our family doctor just thought it was ADHD and we were trying to treat with different medications. It was just very hard for him to focus and to sit still in school and that kind of thing. We also noticed at the same time a decline on his growth, he just stopped growing, so we went to an endocrinologist office that showed us that his pituitary gland was 100% malfunctioning as far as his growth hormone but nobody could explained why that was happening. That's when we decided to see Dr Sponaugle. Since we’ve been here, it’s just being amazing because we found out at our first meeting somethings that explained the behavior things right away. He had an extremely high level of Benzene, which was even an alert level for an adult, which can make you agitated and angry for no reason. Other than that, he had other toxins in his blood: ammonia and his was filled with toxins, with bug toxins. He’s gotten Lyme, bartonella, the mosquito, Protomyxzoa Rheumatica, that’s it. My son was one sick boy when came here. So it really surprised us how many things were going on. As we go back home, through this time, seeing his grown... He’s grown two inches since we’ve been here. Incredible!! And his pituitary has opened up and it’s now allowing him to produce, up over two hundred points. It’s been wonderful seeing that happened. And another just huge thing, we were on Vyvanse before we got here, we’ve been out of Vyvanse for nine weeks. We’re just celebrating that. We want to thank Doctor Sponaugle from the bottom of our hearts!! God Bless Dr Sponaugle and his team at Sponaugle Wellness Institute.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I was feeling ill since I was fourteen years old. It's was almost ten years suffering with this invisible illness that not only took my health, my hope, it took a lot of friends away that couldn't understand or see how sick I was. For them, it was hard to accept that I was bedridden for so long with something that no doctors in Montana could figure it out. Losing words, having brain fog, the word searching and losing parts of myself were the hard thing to go over. When I started having seizures, I was really shaky, losing my legs sometimes. And then I just couldn’t be able to think. That was the absolutely scariest part of this whole thing for me. I need to be honest and said that my treatment at Doctor Sponaugle took longer than most of the patients I've encountered at the SWI. I took almost double the time, but again, I was in a really bad shape. I guess nobody is the same, and in my case, I was almost losing hope. It took me 30 weeks of treatment to complete recover from Lyme and all the toxins in my body. What I want to share with other people that are suffering just like me is that it was an absolute blessing to have found Dr Sponaugle. I was incredibly lucky to find them in time. And had the opportunity to get treatment at Sponaugle Wellness. What I would like to ask for you is to be patient, because it works. I wouldn’t be here today if I hadn’t come here! For this reason, I highly recommend Doctor Sponaugle and his amazing staff.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Marvin Sponaugle's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rick Sponaugle, Director of Sponaugle Wellness Institute, is an integrative physician with extraordinary brain expertise having treated over 9,000 patients who were suffering with various psychological and neurological disorders.

• German

• University of Florida (Grad. 1985)
  • West Virginia University (Grad. 1982)

• ILADS - International Lyme & Associated Diseases Society
  • ABAM - American Board of Addiction Medicine
  • ABA - Lifetime member of American Board of Anesthesiology
  • AAEM - Member of the American Academy of Environmental Medicine

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Avoid this doctor, who takes your money but refuses to see you. "

January 9, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sponaugle is a brilliant physician , far beyond your average Doctor . His integrative approach to medicine and curing his patients , works due to his approa..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Marvin 'Rick' Sponaugle is the only doctor we would ever trust to diagnose and treat the actual problem itself instead of just the symptoms. and we have defi..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing passion and compassion. Dr Sponaugle is the nicest doctor and so brilliant he cares so much about his patients. I can compare because I have had 28 doc..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "THE MOST WELL-RESEARCHED AND INTELLIGENT DOCTOR WE'VE MET by Drs. Douglas P. and Julie A. Tiessen, with sons Josh and Zac Through recommendations of other C..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My son spent 3 months and this clinic for lyme and its co-infections. This doctor is rude and intolerant of questions. The worst part is that my son's symptoms..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My experience at Sponaugle Wellness Institute has been amazing. I have been going to doctors for almost a decade now, and before I came to Sponaugle not one of ..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "At the age of 15 I was diagnosed with ADHD. I also had migraines and a hard time to focus. Along the years, I started suffering from insomnia, lack of emotion..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A couple years ago my son was having some behavioral issues. We noticed a decline in a lot of things in behavior, in ager, in explosiveness. Our family doctor..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was feeling ill since I was fourteen years old. It's was almost ten years suffering with this invisible illness that not only took my health, my hope, it too..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter was a patient at the Sponaugle Wellness Center where she was being treated by Dr. Sponaugle for Lyme Disease and several co-infections. We are fr..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My treatment and my child's treatment at Sponaugle Wellness was truly a medical miracle. It’s even hard for me to remember how sick we were. I looked so tired I..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I found Dr. Sponaugle about a year ago when we were researching chronic fatigue. My wife and I have been struggling with everyday life duties a..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sponaugle is a very knowledgeable and a very compassionate Lyme doctor. After seeing more than thirty different doctors from all the most different speci..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been coming to Dr. Sponaugle's for the last three years. My first program lasted 3 weeks and it was an amazing experience. I have no idea of how L..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "God truly sent me to you Dr Sponaugle. You put the puzzle together, you never stopped teaching me, or giving up on me when would grow tired and frustrated! ..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Been in the clinic for several months. No progress only $4-5,000 going out the door. Doctor is erratic. Keeps patients waiting 3-5 hours for appointments"

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't be happier with my Lyme treatment with Doctor Sponaugle. Truth to be told the whole team at Sponaugle Wellness were always ready to help me. ..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very thankful for what Dr. Rick Sponaugle does. He saved my wife's life. Sponaugle Wellness Institute is an amazing place to be part of. They save p..."

April 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter had Lyme disease for about five and a half years. She was infected, we know for sure with 14 at least ticks at camp in Missouri. She had weird f..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to share my story as to how I ended up at Sponaugle Wellness Institute. My family history is full of mental health issues and addiction. Through mo..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Seriously, I thought I had the onset of Parkinson's disease. I couldn’t focus, my muscles were so stiffed and my hands couldn’t stop shaking. I had been dealing..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Be attentive to your kids, my 16 years old daughter, was having all the Lyme disease symptoms, but no signs of a bite was present or detected, and for other sev..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Lyme disease is a nightmare, especially when it goes undiagnosed for so long. I don't care what my past doctors said, I was the one who was suffering from th..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " After a decade of fibromyalgia symptoms, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and searching for a doctor that could actually help me, I found Dr. Rick Sponaugle at Spona..."

March 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sponaugle has offered me the most effective treatment for Lyme disease. After almost six years of agonizing symptoms after numerous tick bites, thousands ..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really believe God sent me to see Dr Sponaugle at Sponaugle Wellness Institute. Dr Sponaugle was able to put the puzzle together. He never stopped teaching me..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A few years ago, I requested a Lyme test from my family doctor. I asked because I had bitten by a tick around six months before and I had not been feeling mysel..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Rick Sponaugle saved my life! I was so sick from Lyme disease and mold toxins that I could barely work, think or do almost anything else. Not only my b..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I myself have been to the Sponaugle Wellness Institute to treat my Lyme Disease. I am from Canada, and as soon as I mentioned Lyme disease, the doctors shut do..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I assure you, Sponaugle Wellness Institute is a medical facility with the most capable doctor to treat chronic Lyme disease and other infectious diseases. I kn..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I wanted more than anything to provide a stellar review. Dr. Sponaugle's near $100,000 program did not work. Not good with patients, a-sympathetic, typical Ly..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Rick Sponaugle saved our children's lives. Before coming to Sponaugle Wellness Institute our children were suffering from severe neurological lyme. W..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Rick Sponaugle, I contemplate and firmly believe, is a doctor who knows where he is going and wont stop until he gets there, who knows not only what he w..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I started to get better with the Sponaugle Wellness Treatment it hit on how sick I really was. I was missing out in life more than I knew. It was a ro..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Last year this time, driving down to Sponaugle Wellness, my wife had her eyes closed the entire time. She couldn’t open, the motion sickness, the nausea, I am..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After two years going to conventional doctors and neurologists to treat my chronic pain, muscle spasms and fatigue I was given the diagnoses of MS along with s..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I walked into the Sponaugle Wellness Center, I had been searching for answers for more than a decade. I was a complete mess. I had zero energy. My energy ..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dear Dr. Sponaugle, It is with the deepest gratitude that I write to thank you for saving my husband’s life. This week one year ago he was detoxed by you aft..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of my family members had amazing results from treatment at Dr. Sponaugle's Wellness Center. We met Doctor Rick Sponaugle and he is wonderful. We saw oth..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sponaugle is a doctor and decent man of God with unbeatable and unbelievable qualities. I understand that you do not get to be a Lyme specialist without ca..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Sponaugle was a nightmare. Sicker than ever and lyme symptoms are worse. Now have tremors that I didn't have prior to treatment at Sp..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dear Dr. Sponaugle, First, I would like to start this letter by thanking God and you for giving me back my life. For as you know, I was weeks away from death...."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just want to start saying that Dr Sponaugle saved my daughter’s life! I would like to advise all parents out there to be attentive to your kids. We used to ..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Lyme disease is a nightmare, especially when it goes undiagnosed for so long. I didn't care what any of my past doctors said, I was the one who was suffering ..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was amazed by Doctor Rick Sponaugle's bed side manners and how he truly cares for his patients! I made a video testimonials of my experience with Lyme Disease..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I remembered my first day meeting Doctor Rick Sponaugle, back then I have several symptoms of chronic lyme disease: nerve pain, it was so intense that I couldn'..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dear Dr. Sponaugle, There is so much I would like to say that it is difficult to know where to start. At the beginning, I guess. I am a 75 year old woman who he..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Sponaugle and his passionate staff three months ago. I came with the same thinking that this will be a quick tune-up and that i wouldn't learn any..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Against all of the negative reviews I came across about this place, I was desperate and went for Lyme disease treatment anyway. I asked Dr. Sponaugle and his st..."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "They are a bunch of Quacks! Took my son their for detox. Wasted a lot of time and money. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else!"

October 8, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The whole team at Sponaugle Wellness Institute are very kind and friendly. I couldn't be happier with them!"

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brilliant Doctor, Wonderful Staff, Place of Healing. I am RESTORED!!!"

September 3, 2014
  • 3 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

November 9, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Addiction Medicine" to "Pain Management"

March 15, 2012