Ratings for Dr. Michael Watkins

I have been going to this dentist since his first office was opened. I like his service, and his staff. He has never attempted to try and sell me a complete over hall of my teeth. He tells me what I need to have done, and leaves me with the choice of how I want my dental care done. The filling and crown work I have had done has performed well, and I haven't had any problems with his work. I have been going to this dentist for close to 20 years now. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

I tried 2 dentists in Orlando before going to Dr. Watkins on a friend's recommendation. I am so glad I did. He and his staff are terrific. On my first visit, I was taken around and introduced to all the staff. Then Dr. Watkins spent lots of time with me during the appointment, discussing my dental needs as well as getting to know me as a person. And he remembers me from visit to visit-- not just "hey, how are you (quick glance at the chart) John?". After a recent tooth extraction, he personally called me on his day off to make sure it was healing well. I've had cleanings, fillings, and this tooth extraction and cannot recommend him highly enough. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr. Watkins is the BEST. I have gone to him for over 20 years and can't imagine going to anyone else. Before I went to him I HATED going to the dentist. I'm no chicken, but it always hurt before. Dentists would let the novocaine wear off and then drill telling me it would just be a little longer. I had another one that did a crown that was continually falling off. Dr. Watkins is SO sensitive about making sure you are in absolutely no pain. If you have the slightest twinge, he will add more anesthetic -- and even the shots don't hurt. Now he has a new technology that in some cases replaces the shot. He is caring, kind, compassionate and a perfectionist with his work! Because my teeth were always prone to cavities, I've had fillings, crowns, root canals and never was scared or had problem. His front desk staff, hygienist, and assistants are wonderful too and have stayed with him for years. They are like family and I am so grateful everytime I go to him that he is my dentist.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Watkins is a wonderful dentist. I have had bad experiences with dentists in the past and a very painful cavity following a visit to a dentist that I refused to return to following multiple failed attempts on the dentist's part to fix it. Dr. Watkins recognized the problem immediately and fixed it in less than twenty minutes. Dr. Watkins talks to his patients like they are human beings and takes the time to understand their concerns and adequately solve them. His staff is wonderful, too. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Watkins!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010