Ratings for Dr. Brion D. Reichler

The worst doctor I have met in my opinion. After an uncomfortable/painful exam, Dr. Reichler said to me, "I don't know what is wrong with you, but it nice to meet you." My husband and I were in shock to travel to the HSS to get that response. He spent more time recording my past history (11 years worth) that I already completed on the required forms than dealing with my current issue. Made no attempt to assist me, treat me, guide or direct me to another doctor. Ignored my letters/calls. Only sent me bills. Insurance paid part, I had to pay the rest-980 total! Horrible experience and would never recommend him. While being examined and in pain, I became very light-headed. He turned to my husband and said, "Does she always get like this?" in a very condescending way. It was not a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

I was enormously impressed by Dr. Reichler's knowledge, demeanor, communication skills, and the amount of time he spent with me. Even though worried about my memory issues, I had fun talking with him. He was VERY attentive to all my symptoms, and administered a number of tests. The receptionist was exceedingly friendly, his billing person, not quite so much. I had a great visit to this physician, and have tremendous confidence in his abilities and the advice he gave. 5 out of 5, would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

He had the bad habit of telling me important information while performing painful procedures (e.g. EMG) and then acting too hurried to repeat himself later on when I ask him what he said. This doesn't reflect on his knowledge but his staff are a bit like divas whose inability to send out paperwork for 6 weeks despite my numerous phone calls caused me to have to pay out of pocket for an IVIG treatment.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr. Reichler MAY know his stuff. We don't know. He has been sitting on my husband's pathology report for 3 months and won't call to go over them. No one ever answers when you call his office. You always get his answering service and 9 times out of 10, you don't get a call back. Very expensive surgery was done, for which we have no results. It's extremely frustrating for us.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Brion D. Reichler's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)