Ratings for Dr. Kelly L. Kantartzis

Really pressured me to write reviews for her office. I feel it's unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Her office had a long wait time and she had limited options for me other than surgery I didn't want.

Submitted March 28, 2019

Horrible doctor with no people skills and at best a mediocre surgeon. She doesnt listen to you and it takes too long to get in to see her initially.

Submitted March 27, 2019

She really cares and listens and was able to give me options

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

A knowledgeable physician in a caring facility that is in tune with female issues.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Kind, caring and informative what more could you ask for.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

The doctor was patient and kind while listening to me thoroughly. I am so relieved to have found her!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Great first experience Dr Kantartzis was very nice and informative the staff was great looks like I'll be back but I feel like I'm in good hands!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

My first visit to this office was pleasant and the staff are helpful and friendly. Dr. Kantartzis is easy to talk to, reassuring and explained everything to me very well.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

My first visit here was hands down the most pleasant experience with a specialist doctor and staff. The office ran on time and efficiently with very little waiting time, communication before the appointment was great, I appreciated the ability to fill out most of the paperwork in advance., the minimal paperwork on arrival filled the brief time from arrival to being called back from the nurse as well as the the brief time before the doctor came in, so I didn’t feel like I wasted any time waiting. The whole visit ran smoothly. Everything to expect was clearly communicated, it was all respectful. After the exam, the dr. Invited me to her office to show what was going on via computer as well as a 3D physical model, including showing me visually what different treatments did internally. I felt listened to and all my questions were answered. I really appreciate the clear expectations and kindness she demonstrated.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Dr. Kelly L. Kantartzis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kantartzis was born in Toledo, Ohio and after moving across the country multiple times, finally settled in Western Pennsylvania. She graduated magna cum laude from the honors program at The Pennsylvania State University where she studied biochemistry and molecular biology. She then graduated from medical school at the University of Pittsburgh. After medical school, Dr. Kantartzis completed residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Magee-Women’s Hospital of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center where she developed a love of minimally invasive pelvic floor surgery. While in residency, she was selected twice as the resident with the best laparoscopic skillset. After residency, she stayed at Magee-Women’s Hospital to further train in the management of pelvic floor disorders, completing a fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery. She is fortunate to have been able to learn complicated vaginal, laparoscopic, and robotic approaches to the management of pelvic floor disorders from a diverse group of leaders in the field of urogynecology. While a fellow, Dr. Kantartzis obtained a Masters degree in clinical research from the University of Pittsburgh. With this additional training, she has been able to study various surgical treatment modalities for both pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence in hopes of improving patient outcomes. She has presented her findings at multiple national conferences and published her results in peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Kantartzis relocated to Arizona with her husband and daughter. By far, her favorite activity is spending time with her family, and she’s excited to be able to finally spend more time with them outdoors.

• English

• University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 2010)
  • Pennsylvania State University (Grad. 2003)

• Postgraduate: