Ratings for Dr. Nektaria Mandadakis

What a wonderful and knowledgeable optometrist! My daughter had been complaining of blurry vision for a month for which a previous optometrist gave her glasses that didn't help. When I went back to that optometrist he said my daughter had dry eye and that was the cause of her blur. I went to Dr.M for a second opinion and within 5 minutes of looking at my daughter she diagnosed her with a corneal condition: interstitial keratitis that the previous optometrist didn't even mention. Not only did she treat my daughter but she also worked with the primary care physician to order necessary blood work due to the severity of the condition. She saved my daughter's vision just by being patient and taking her time. She is wonderful at what she does which especially shows when she is teaching the interns. I will be referring everyone to her! I can't thank her enough. Great doctor and beautiful human being.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

SHE IS WONDERFUL! Best eye doctor I have ever had in my life! I will never go to an eye doctor next to an optical store again. I had so many problems I did not know about that she found because she took her time! Not trying to work me for the sale of glasses. Just cared about me, the patient. Everyone should be her patient!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010