Ratings for Dr. Brian P. Cunningham

He was impatient and condescending to me also. I was newly diagnosed with a very serious disease by another Dr. who said a rhumetologist is the specialist for this disease. Like another person who commented here, he also simply looked at tests and x-rays from another Dr and rudely said I probably don't want to take predisone because it will make me gain even more weight and offered no other alternatives when there are many. He was completely uninterested and rude and never had me make a follow up appointment. He was unfortunately the only rheumetologist in the area. I traveled out of the area found a real Dr.who took an interest in my case and has me on medications and physical therapy that have helped some.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Cunningham of the best of the best! The poster who posted badly about him must have had a bad day and decided to take it out on him. He listened to me very carefully and worked with me to get to the root of my disease which is very rare. His staff are wonderful. And he has done all he could to work with my lung dr and my Gp to make sure I get the best health care I can. He wasn't rude in any way and talked plainly and listen when I talked to him. he is wonderful and I will recommend him to any and every one! Penny Babson

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

I went to Dr. Cunningham as a referral after experiencing a severe set of symptoms that were rapidly progressing. My 15-minute appointment consisted of Dr. Cunningham reviewing test results that I had previously had done with another doctor, asking a few questions and coming into an exam room for approximately 3 minutes. I was told to do "nothing" about any of my symptoms and that any second opinions that I received would be the same as his. I found Dr. Cunningham to be very condescending, arrogant and rude. He had no respect for my opinion and no ability to listen. Patients are not human beings in this office, they are test results incapable of formulating educated hypotheses or thoughts. I subsequently did seek out a second opinion and ended up being diagnosed with a serious condition. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

always on time never feel like your being rushed speaks in language you can understand is thorough and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

Dr. Brian P. Cunningham's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1969)

MAMSI